PC restart after a PC restart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC restart after a PC restart

As discussed in the JowiHue forum, I need to restart my PC after it has restarted because my router takes a bit of time to be ready.

So I downloaded BLShutdown but can't get it to work. I simply took the example in the help file and put it into a script file. I have no idea how to work with anything having to do with scripts.

I created a virtual device that is either off or on to indicate that the second restart occurred.

I also created a re-start event that waits x minutes after restart and then tries to execute the BLShutdown script.

All to no avail. Can someone help me configure the script so I don't get errors please.

Sub Main()
    hs.PluginFunction("BLShutdown", "", "Shutdown", New Object(){2})
    End Sub

I tried this within a re-start.vb file and as a direct command to no avail.

Since I need to restart the PC as well, the parameter is a "4" not a "2" as is shown in the help file, but either way I have no idea how to configure.

FYI, there is a HS scripting command hs.RestartSystem which will reboot your PC.
    Jon

Comment

Thanks Wim, I'll try working with that.

Comment

Guess you mean to say Jon00
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

That's not the first time I've confused/switched you two!

Comment

Working...
          X