HSTOUCH DESIGNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTOUCH DESIGNER

In designed the types slider overlays the first row of items. On the latest .80 version.
    Attached Files

Interesting. It's not doing that on mine.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Designer80.png
Views:	377
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	1512301

Comment

It appears the OP may have modified some screen scaling or resolution options that the designer can't handle.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I don't know what OP means. (sorry)
        what are the correct folders for the designer program on a machine that is networked to HS4. I've tried point the graphics root across the network and that does not work. I've tried putting skins in various folder and can't get that to work either.

I just uninstalled and instaled latest versio to try and fix issues but issues are stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by rschein View Post
          I don't know what OP means. (sorry)
          what are the correct folders for the designer program on a machine that is networked to HS4. I've tried point the graphics root across the network and that does not work. I've tried putting skins in various folder and can't get that to work either.

I just uninstalled and instaled latest versio to try and fix issues but issues are stronger.
          "OP" = Original Poster.

You can put the skins anywhere you want, including on a network drive.
          1. From the Tools menu, choose Designer Defaults.
          2. From the Designer Default pop-up box click on Choose Graphic Root
          3. Then click on the location:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Designer Skin Folder.PNG Views:	0 Size:	392.4 KB ID:	1512507

In my case, the Skins folder is inside a folder named HSTouch which is in the HS4 folder that is located on a network drive. I found doing it this way made for easier back ups of all the HS4 files in one shot.

Comment

Working...
          X