Speco cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speco cameras

Anyone have any luck getting Speco cameras to work with HS4 Pro? Specifically:
    O2iD8M
    O2iD9
    O4D6
    O4P4X
    O8D7M

They all appear to be ONVIF. All have rtsp ports configured, and I can view them in VLC. I have been unsuccessful trying many rtsp strings formats.
    Using the ONVIF Device Manager, they are configured for Autodiscover, but they don't auto-discover in HS4.

Homeseer support said, "HomeSeer auto detection only works on a few cameras and uses rtsp or the mjpeg stream URL"

If HS4 doesn't auto detect your cameras you will need to use a "snapshot" URL in order for them to work.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      If HS4 doesn't auto detect your cameras you will need to use a "snapshot" URL in order for them to work.
      what about live feed,? Specifically so I can see them in HsTouch.

Comment

Are you saying that in the Camera Setup menu, the Snapshot URL *must* be valid in order for the Steam URL to work?

Also, I've had no luck finding a snapshot URL that works with these cams. There are formats posted for older-model Speco cams, but they don't work. If anyone has a source, I'd be grateful.

Bump.. Hoping Rupp or anyone else will know the answer....

Comment

Can I get more info on this? I'm trying to setup a Unifi G3 Dome that, of course, isn't auto-detected. I enable snapshots on the camera but for some reason, I can't save the camera configuration on the Setup page. It's as if the camera setup form requires both a snapshot AND an rtsp entry. I tried that as well but the stream rtsp is coming from the NVR and the snaphot is coming directly from the camera.
          "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Working...
          X