Regain admin rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regain admin rights

In a stupid move, I pressed the normal icon in my user name and now I have lost admin rights.
    How can I get them back. Setup is locked out.

1. Shut down HS4 by closing the HomeSeer HS4 program windows. Once it is closed, navigate to the HomeSeer HS4 program folder and open the Config folder, the default file path is C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\Config.
    2. From here, Back up users.cfg to be safe then delete it. If you have file extensions hidden, this will appear as just "users".
    3. Next, restart HS4. You will now be able to log in with the username and password "default".
    4. Navigate to Setup, then the Users tab and add an account with your MyHS credentials and give it Admin and Local access, and you should be all set!
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Perfect, Thank You

Comment

No problems. I guess you are all up and going again?
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Working...
        X