Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error loading the plugin EXE: Could not load file or assembly from HSCore

Getting this error after installing 4.2.12.0

11/05/2022 17:42:53 HomeSeer~!~Error~!~Error loading the plugin EXE: Could not load file or assembly '393216 bytes loaded from HSCore, Version=4.2.12.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format

Tried running as a service, as an application (as admin and user) and I still get the same error. So far, I have not found a plugin that isn't working so I suppose it could be an old unused plugin but i would like to eliminate the error all the same... Any suggestions?

TIA

Jon

#bump#

I haven't had any joy deciphering this one so had to roll back. Working fine again from back up but looks like my upgrade path has come to an end....

I did notice that my ocelot values were no longer updating reliably but the plugin seemed to be running and operating otherwise as expected.

Comment

So I have still got the same problem. I even tried skipping a years worth of HS4 updates and jumping to 4.2.18.3. Same error

Error loading the plugin EXE: Could not load file or assembly '393216 bytes loaded from HSCore, Version=4.2.18.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Even with every plugin disabled it still occurs on startup so I am fairly convinced it is HS itself and not a plugin It also appears in the log before any plugins are loaded. I have been running for a few days and occasionally plugins have subsequently stopped responding but it doesn't seem consistent and I can't do with the reliability issues. Going to have to restore again.

Any suggestions at all? First time I have hit a total brick wall for upgrade path with HS in 22 years.

Comment

You really have not provided much information. Is this an upgrade from HS3 or an earlier upgrade from HS4 which is working?

Is this Windows or Linux?

If Windows, have you tried to repair the HS4 installation?
        Jon

Comment

Working...
        X