Apple Airplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple Airplay

What’s the current status of AirPlay with TTS? I would like to switch out all my Google devices with Apple homepod minis.

Originally posted by mik3 View Post
    What’s the current status of AirPlay with TTS? I would like to switch out all my Google devices with Apple homepod minis.
    There is a plugin called Airplay Speak which does it. I can do it to my Apple TVs and computers... The Homepods have been too expensive historically. I have 6 Google Home's devices. The Minis would go on sale for $25 once in a while and my state would have them out for free with a Smart Thermostat once in a while, so they were cheap and easy to come by. You could also group them together so they speak at the same time.

The Homepod mini is $100. That might be a game changer.
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
    Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
    weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Originally posted by wpiman View Post

There is a plugin called Airplay Speak which does it. I can do it to my Apple TVs and computers... The Homepods have been too expensive historically. I have 6 Google Home's devices. The Minis would go on sale for $25 once in a while and my state would have them out for free with a Smart Thermostat once in a while, so they were cheap and easy to come by. You could also group them together so they speak at the same time.

The Homepod mini is $100. That might be a game changer.
      And Airplay Speak is working with HS4?

Comment

Working...
      X