Nothing happens when clicking Edit or Add Condtion buttons in Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing happens when clicking Edit or Add Condtion buttons in Events

Hi, due to a SSD crash i reinstalled HS4 fresh, yesterday. Then I noticed that nothing happens when clicking Edit or Add Condtion buttons in Events.
    I can edit them by using the legacy interfaces, but something is truly off as some events doen't event trig in simple test cases as "The time is" etc.
    I tried with Edge and Chrome and Safari on a Win10 client, the Windows server itself and on an Android phone. The result is the same. I've also tried restoring the backup (worked very well) and a clean re-install. It leads me to thing there's something with the sorce for the webpages. I've noticed that the response time on shifting between pages also is slower than before,

My HS4 version: HS4 Standard Edition 4.2.13.0 (Windows)

Any helpful ideas, friends?

What OS are you running HS4 on? Did you do a restore of a HS4 backup?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I use:
      Originally posted by Self
      My HS4 version: HS4 Standard Edition 4.2.13.0 (Windows)
      I both tried restore a 10 day old backup as well as a clean install:
      Originally posted by Self
      I've also tried restoring the backup (worked very well) and a clean re-install.
      After the backup I did an "update" to recieve ensure any new files from the 4.2.13.0 were in place.

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      What OS are you running HS4 on? Did you do a restore of a HS4 backup?

Comment

In your browser, on the Events screen, hit F12 and see if there are any console error messages.
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Has this issue been resolved - and if so - how?

I am having the same issue - I dont seem to be able to edit existing events or new ones.

Update:
          - I appear to be able to edit or add the Event but I need to click on the browser’s refresh button after every change.

So if appears the Browser refresh is not happening after selection is mad.
          This is the same for Chrome and Firefox

- I seem to be able to edit or add the Event but I need to click on the broswer's refesh button after every change.

Comment

[QUOTE=Aussie Mate;n1555328]Has this issue been resolved - and if so - how?

I am having the same issue - I dont seem to be able to edit existing events or new ones.

Update:
            - I appear to be able to edit or add the Event but I need to click on the browser’s refresh button after every change.

So if appears the Browser refresh is not happening after selection is mad.
            This is the same for Chrome and Firefox

- I seem to be able to edit or add the Event but I need to click on the broswer's refesh button after every change.

Same problem, it's maddening. Recovering from a z-wave rebuild means that I have a large number of events to edit to connect the new nodes. Each element of each event requires:
            1. click edit, hit refresh
            2. select new device, hit save, hit refresh
            3. select control action, hit save, hit refresh
            i'm hoping it's a stupid mistake on my part since those are easier to fix same behavior on chrome, firefox & edge.

edit: I did try f12 on chrome after the above sequence and the error was: Error: Promised response from onMessage listener went out of scope

Comment

Had a similar issue; was related to custom html/css files. If you didn't change anything, look elsewhere. Thx

Comment

Working...
              X