Factory Reset HS4Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Factory Reset HS4Pro?

How do I factory Set HS4PRO. I'm a newbie, and purchased the HS4PRO... but everything went crazy when i tried to add the Nortek zigbee controller. I've been using the AEOTEC Zwave stick and just wanted to add a few zigbee devices. Well, I really messed things up. Can i just do a Factory Reset on the software and start from scratch?? How do I do that. I tried to ditch the nortek and make things the way they were but everything is all messed up now. Any help would be appreciated. i had it working great until i started messing with Zigbee.

Windows?
    Uninstall.
    Delete the directory
    C:/Program Files (x86)/HomeSeer HS4
    Reinstall.
    -Wade

Comment

Thanks so much!!!

Comment

Some time ago, with HS3, I was using this method. You need to re-register when you install new. Eventually you run out of license attempts.
        After asking for help, I was granted a couple more attempts. Thank you.
        In the same email I was told how to reset without re-installing. Of course I've lost that email so can't help here, but does anyone know how that was done?
        Thanks
        Paul

Comment

Settings>General New Config. This will delete all Events and Devices, but leave plugins in place. They can be manually removed and reinstalled if needed.

HS4:

Click image for larger version  Name:	60985D0A-B8C7-451F-B561-D21B46C731F6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	30.7 KB ID:	1584060
          HS3:

Click image for larger version  Name:	8D82E0FC-71FF-43BE-982E-B2444843CEE1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	27.4 KB ID:	1584058
          HS4 Pro, Windows 10 pro

Comment

Thanks Randy

Comment

Thanks Pnord for the follow up and thanks Randy!

Comment

Working...
              X