Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Log... ​​​​​​​File does not exist \Homeseer\html\ph2api ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log... ​​​​​​​File does not exist \Homeseer\html\ph2api ?

Anyone know what this is? I just started seeing this today. I have not added any plugins in weeks

exact error... "File does not exist: C:\Users\smarthome\Documents\Homeseer\html\ph2api"

No idea, as I know nothing about "smarthome," but it seems curious that it is under "documents"
    HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
    Home Assistant 2024.3
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
    Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
    Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
    WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
    AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Originally posted by ewkearns View Post
      No idea, as I know nothing about "smarthome," but it seems curious that it is under "documents"
      If you dont have any help to provide no need to post. Posts for help (like mine above) are not asking "anyone here NOT know how to help?"

I provided a file path, which is in the actual error message... the path itself is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post

If you dont have any help to provide no need to post. Posts for help (like mine above) are not asking "anyone here NOT know how to help?"

I provided a file path, which is in the actual error message... the path itself is irrelevant.
        I think you just disuaded anyone thinking about helping you
        tenholde

Comment

What the heck, I'll give it a shot. Obviously, you're running HomeSeer with a user called "smarthome". Since most HS related "stuff" is in a relative path under <HomeSeer_root>, it makes me think that a script ior plugin s looking for something outside of HS4. Seeing "ph2api" made me think of the PHLocation2 plugin.
          "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
            What the heck, I'll give it a shot. Obviously, you're running HomeSeer with a user called "smarthome". Since most HS related "stuff" is in a relative path under &lt;HomeSeer_root&gt;, it makes me think that a script ior plugin s looking for something outside of HS4. Seeing "ph2api" made me think of the PHLocation2 plugin.
            Possibly correct, but it should be phl2api. I also am disinclined to help further due to the OP’s attitude. Condescending, dismissive, derisive, divisive, sarcastic and hyperbolic just don’t work.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
              Possibly correct, but it should be phl2api. I also am disinclined to help further due to the OP’s attitude. Condescending, dismissive, derisive, divisive, sarcastic and hyperbolic just don’t work.
              Yeah, I'm so evil for pointing out a post that ONLY says "I dont have any idea what the issue is" is not a necessary post -- ever.

There is NOTHING wrong with not knowing something/anything -- I'm asking for help, so I DONT know myself. But what you are saying is that all the people who do not know... Its fine to post "I dont know" to any/all posts asking for help.

So, what if all the HS forum users that 'did not know' decided to post in even 50% of the threads asking for help... which is most threads.

yeah... cool... every post I'll just post, nicely... "I dont know"... then you'll slam me for that too.

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
                What the heck, I'll give it a shot. Obviously, you're running HomeSeer with a user called "smarthome". Since most HS related "stuff" is in a relative path under <HomeSeer_root>, it makes me think that a script ior plugin s looking for something outside of HS4. Seeing "ph2api" made me think of the PHLocation2 plugin.
                Thank you! Three/Four weeks ago I did remove Phlocation2... it did not occur to me as it only showed in my log just yesterday and only once. And, the Phlocation2 folder is still under there (looks like uninstall didnt clean up) so I was thinking ph2api was for HS3 or 4, since it was not under a subfolder.

Comment

Broken file references of form <HS root>/html/abc123 indicate that a web service is requesting a URL of form http://<HS IP address>/abc123, or possibly via MyHS.

The ph2api prefix indicates you set up an external app to report to PHLocation2. I have Geofency set up this way.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                    Broken file references of form <HS root>/html/abc123 indicate that a web service is requesting a URL of form http://<HS IP address>/abc123, or possibly via MyHS.

The ph2api prefix indicates you set up an external app to report to PHLocation2. I have Geofency set up this way.
                    thank you. I cleaned out the folders.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post

thank you. I cleaned out the folders.
                      Which won't fix the issue if you have an external application posting to that URL...

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                        Which won't fix the issue if you have an external application posting to that URL...
                        Understood. I reinstalled and uninstalled the plugin, that seems to have fixed it.

Comment

I don't think you are understanding what zwolfpack is saying. You disconnected the doorbell so you aren't hearing anyone push the button but "something" seems to still be pushing the button. Not sure how you'd go about determining what that something is, turning up the HS debug level might help.
                          "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Its fixed, I understand. zwolfpack pointed me to PH2location... he was correct.

Comment

Working...
                            X