Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rschein
    replied
    3.0.11.0 added aeotec doorbell 6 correctly but the current zwave or beta did not.

Leave a comment:

• alphatech
    replied
    Originally posted by rdc View Post
    What are the problems if you roll back to 3.0.11.0
    And if I may add, is it a stable Plugin and what are the major differences between 0.9 and 11? Should we update to it?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• rdc
    replied
    What are the problems if you roll back to 3.0.11.0

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Under Plugins>Add. Make sure show beta plugins is selected. Go toward the bottom under legacy plugins. 3.0.11.0 is the beta.

Leave a comment:

• zwolfpack
    replied
    It's in the HS4 updater. 3.0.11.0 is "beta", so "Show Beta Plugins" needs to be switched on.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rschein
    replied
    Where did you find the 3.0.11.0 download?

Leave a comment:

• jgreenberg01
    replied
    I lost some functionality after upgrading to V4, but didn't discover it until after I had added several new Z-Wave devices and built events around them.

I spoke with tech support and they more or less confirmed that V4 was the culprit in my case.

Restoring from a backup would have been my preferred method, but all those Z-Wave devices & events would have been lost, so I rolled back to v3.0.11.0 instead.

Just an FYI - it was a bit of a bumpy road, and it took a couple of days to iron out the hiccups that came with the rollback. Unfortunately I didn't document what steps I had to take.

Hopefully others can jump in with additional details, but if not, then maybe a call to tech support about rolling back is the safe thing to do.

And backups are your friend!

Leave a comment:

• rschein
    replied
    Thanks. V4 has been acceptable until this. am thinking it is in the zwave code. It got all GUI and I think broke something. Looking to roll that back

Leave a comment:

• Ltek
    replied
    I stayed on Zwave v3 since many people have posted issues with v4 (many threads on this) If you have a backup of v3 I suggest trying that.
    If you have specific issues with event editing / creation - not related to zwave - message me, I may know the problem and the fix. I have a post on it too

Leave a comment:

• rschein
    replied

Date/time=12/15/2022 5:34:12 PM Mountain Standard Time
    Version=HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.16.0 (Windows)
    License=Registered
    License ID=667608
    MyHS Subscription=Basic
    MyHS Subscription Backup Interval=No Backup
    MyHS Subscription Max Cameras=1
    Confguration File=C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\HomeSeerData.json
    In Virtual Machine=No MFG: lenovo
    Antivirus=Norton Security Norton Security Malwarebytes Windows Defender Norton 360 Norton 360
    OS=Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    OS Version=10.0.19045
    Uptime=1 Day 5 Hours 30 Minutes 18 Seconds
    User/Access=console (Admin)
    Lan IP=192.168.0.97 (agthorne)
    Client IP=76.120.50.114 (c-76-120-50-114.hsd1.co.comcast.net)
    WAN IP=76.120.50.114 ()
    Device Count=415
    Event Count=152
    Last Event Ran=Recurring : Read Weather Station, Ran at 12/15/2022 5:34:02 PM
    # of unique event scripts=5
    Connected Speaker Clients=AGTHORNE (127.0.0.1)EFAULT
    Processor:=Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9 at 3.17 GHz
    Modules/Threads=136 Modules, 73 Threads
    Available Threads=1023
    System Load=214 Processes, 16% Load
    Free/Total Memory=22.61 GBytes / 31.89 GBytes (71% free)
    Free/Total Virtual Memory=54.35 GBytes / 63.89 GBytes (85% free)
    HomeSeer Memory Used=114 Mbytes
    Plugin Memory Used=3 EXE Plug-Ins using 134 Mbytes
    Plugins Installed=Ecobee 4.0.15.0,iRobot 5.22.41.1,Z-Wave 4.0.3.0​

I have zwave and configuration backed up. I would like to load an earlier zwave version. Is that possible? zwave device processing seems to be the issue

Leave a comment:

• jgreenberg01
    replied
    Originally posted by rschein View Post
    Updated with the last push version of hs4 and zwave. The new zwave does not add devices. Posts to this board have met with little success. I've had hs since hs3 early on so I have A LOT of devices.
    Windows, linux? More information is better in this case.

Without specifics, the easy answer is restoring from the last working backup - hopefully you have a backup process in place.

Before going that route though, please provide more specifics and the people on this forum are ready, willing, and able to help!

Leave a comment:

• rschein
    replied
    Updated with the last push version of hs4 and zwave. The new zwave does not add devices. Posts to this board have met with little success. I've had hs since hs3 early on so I have A LOT of devices.

Leave a comment:

• scorp508
    replied
    Originally posted by rschein View Post
    Worked for years, updated and bang I'm dead.
    Updated from what to what when performance went bad? Was it HS3 to HS4? Something else?

Leave a comment:

• pistacheL0
    replied
    What do you mean when you say " worked for years"
    At what point did it failed ? What zwave version and hs version?

Leave a comment:

• rschein
    started a topic Is 4.2.16.0 the latest version? with zwave 4.0.3.0

Is 4.2.16.0 the latest version? with zwave 4.0.3.0

Having problems with event creation modification. Device addition and deletion. (Both slow or non-functional)

Worked for years, updated and bang I'm dead. (been dead for months (tried hint from performance post no good)

If I delete and reinstall will it corrupt databases of devices and events? (Alexa integration) I have a lot of both

Thanks,
Working...
X