Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Log Error

Hello,
    I'm getting a log error with HS4 every 5 minutes. It looks like the error i get when running one of my faulty scripts. But does not say "error running script".
    I have disabled my events one group at a time and the error still comes up every 5 minutes.
    This instance shows the error on the 0 and 5 minute mark, that is purely coincidental, other times it is at the 2 and 7 or 3 and 8 minute mark.
    I don't get this error with HS3 running the same events and scripts.
    This does not impact functionality, it's just annoying.
    Where to start to troubleshoot?
    Thanks,
    Paul

Click image for larger version

Name:	HS4 Log 12-31-22.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	1584030

I assume you have disabled all events to confirm it is a script causing the error?

Unfortunately, the errors give no clue as to what is causing the message. All I can suggest is you try the 'fix device/feature relationships' option under Setup > Labs. I don't think that will help as something is trying to update a feature device with an invalid reference.
    Jon

Comment

It may be the case that one of your device has an issue. Have you installed any new devices recently? I had that error once when a motion sensor I tried to install had issues during the install process. I had to uninstall and reinstall the device twice to get it cleaned up. Try checking your logs to see what z-wave devices were being accessed within a few seconds to see if there is one in common.

Comment

Thanks for your responses.
        I've had a couple busy weeks, as I'm sure you all have, and am now getting back to this.
        Yes, all my events have been disabled. Didn't help.
        I then tried disabling my plug-ins one by one.
        When I disable the JowiHue plug-in, the error log entries go away. It must have a 5 minute update feature or something.
        I am using the HS4 JowiHue version.
        I'll now try and verify the lamp id's etc. I've got 36 bulbs so it may take a bit.
        If I have no luck there, I'll toss the question over to the Jowihue plug-in page.
        Thanks again for your help,
        Paul

Comment

Working...
        X