Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS4 to HS4 Comm's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    HS4 to HS4 Comm's

    What's the easiest way to get two way communications between a HS4 Pro (Windows 10) and a HS4 HomeTroller Zee S2?
    Both are running V4.2.16.0.

    #2
    Originally posted by Bernie Hollaway View Post
    What's the easiest way to get two way communications between a HS4 Pro (Windows 10) and a HS4 HomeTroller Zee S2?
    Both are running V4.2.16.0.
    What sort of communication are you looking for? What are you trying to accomplish? If both devices are on your network they should be able to communicate.

    Comment


      #3
      Jon00 offers a connector plug-in that can connect HomeSeer instances. Look here.
      HS4 Pro, Windows 10 pro

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by drhtmal View Post

        What sort of communication are you looking for? What are you trying to accomplish? If both devices are on your network they should be able to communicate.
        Thanks drhtmal, I have a spare HomeTroller Zee S2 that I am setting up as a watchdog for my main HS4 Pro on Windows 10 PC. It looks like Jon00 has a solution though.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by randy View Post
          Jon00 offers a connector plug-in that can connect HomeSeer instances. Look here.
          Thanks randy, I have used a couple of Jon00's plug-ins, I have a look at this one as well

          Comment

          Working...
          X