Show Device ID on HS4 Device Main Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Device ID on HS4 Device Main Page

I've been thinking about this for a while, but it would be nice to show the Device ID on the main page so that you don't need to drill down through each device to find it's unique ID.
    I'm going to throw a little script together that you can load in Tampermonkey (or Greasemonkey) and it will show the Device's unique ID right on the main page.
    Before I do this, has someone already created something like this? No need to reinvent the wheel here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	191
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1589864

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 9.19.44 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	63.4 KB ID:	1589873

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 9.20.43 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	47.4 KB ID:	1589874
    Although I do think your idea is a little less intrusive.

Comment

Note that the ID will appear on the list view, but I don't believe it is displayed on the grid view.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Fantastic. Saves me some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
          Note that the ID will appear on the list view, but I don't believe it is displayed on the grid view.
          Correct, but if you tap on a tile, it opens up to show the parent, all features and RefIDs for each.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	181
Size:	213.1 KB
ID:	1589911

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
          X