Had new main breaker panel installed none of my insteon stuff works now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had new main breaker panel installed none of my insteon stuff works now

Hometroller with HSPro. Everything was working fine.

Now all of the insteon stuff is unresponsive, all of the Zwave stuff is fine.

I know they didn't put everything back on the same leg that it was before. I had one access point originally to get my pool lights (outside) to work.

Is it a case of moving the access point around until stuff starts working or do I need to reassociate each device? My ceiling fan is up 14ft.....

Any thoughts?

I moved the access point twice yesterday to ge the pool list to work and they came in and off correctly last night, but today they do not respond to being polled on the HS software?

The fan will not respond to commands at all.

Not an Insteon user, but long time X-10 user. Do you have a phase coupler installed? Easy and inexpensive fix to may signal problems.

Good luck,
    Barry

Comment

Here for a long time used both X10 and Insteon for control of the legacy first gen Insteon stuff.

I would move sometimes the three wireless bridges but always kept them on the same floors.

Relating to X10 pieces of Insteon migrated to the original XTB almost from day one in the current home.

Personally I would test one leg; breaker thing; checking out signals one circuit or switches at a time. It is simple to do; it is just a bit time consuming.

I would though sometimes just tend to (sort of not paying attention - absentmindedly) talk x10 to the switches when having issues with Insteon with the priority of the switches just working and not really caring too much relating to status et al.

lhfarm,

What a neat place where you live...recall renting a home for a few days and being a tourist in your town a few years back....
      Last edited by Pete; July 16, 2013, 11:42 AM.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X