• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeTroller-SE PRO Updater only shows release 2.5.0.52

Hi,

I have a HomeTroller-SE PRO
    HomeSeer Version: Professional Edition 2.5.0.52

When running the updater, it only shows version 2.5.0.52 as the latest version available to update to, however it looks to me like version 2.5.0.80 is available. Is it possible to update to the latest version?

I had a notice on the updater to run the HSPRO Updater, however when I run it it says:
    Installed version: PRO100, Installing PRO. This is not the correct updater for your homeseer product.

I aborted the installation as I did not want to cause problems.

The latest update and all HomeSeer executables updates are all ways available here:
    http://www.homeseer.com/downloads

The HS updates are slow to get loaded into the updater.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Comment

Have you rebuilt your hardware and loaded the Pro-100 version of HS on your HomeTroller?

Comment

No, at least not knowingly. At one time I tried to upgrade to a new version from the download page, a long time ago, then it said my license was no longer valid, so then I restored it back to what I thought was original version again.

Comment

Did you ever get an answer to your question?
            I am trying to update my hometroller that is running hspro in the c:\program files \homeseer pro directory.

Seeing the same error you see.

If I try to upgrade it then it seems to put it in the program files Homeseer HS2 directory.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by buvens View Post
              If I try to upgrade it then it seems to put it in the program files Homeseer HS2 directory.

Any ideas will be appreciated.
              Did this hardware once have HS2 prior to Pro? If so there's most likely a left over registry setting pointing to the wrong location if HS2 wasn't removed prior to loading HSPro.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                Did this hardware once have HS2 prior to Pro? If so there's most likely a left over registry setting pointing to the wrong location if HS2 wasn't removed prior to loading HSPro.
                That is a possibility.

Don't remember if I upgraded to the Pro before I bought the Hometroller or after.

All I know is it has been running in the Homeseer Pro directory for a good while.

It would be nice to be able to upgrade to a later version. Think I am on 2.5.0.21 and would like to get to the latest version.

Thanks...Sonny

Comment

It would be nice to be able to upgrade to a later version. Think I am on 2.5.0.21 and would like to get to the latest version.

Thanks...Sonny
                  You can upgrade by changing the installer to install in your current HSPro directory.

Comment

You can upgrade by changing the installer to install in your current HSPro directory.
                    That sounds great.

were do I change it?

Is that an option when I go to the download page?

If it is, I must have missed it.

Thanks Rupp.

Comment

That sounds great. were do I change it?
                      It's an option on the installer.

Comment

It's an option on the installer.
                        The full installer has an option to change the install location. The update installers do not.

Comment

Check the registry path for HS and make sure it's correct.
                          HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\HomeSeer Technologies\HomeSeer 2
                          Check Installdir

Comment

Working...
                          X