New SE-PRO Purchase Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New SE-PRO Purchase Questions

Thinking a lot about a new SEPro, as my old Hometroller is getting pretty tired. He'll be 6 years old in October, and has run 24/7 ever since. I got tired of replacing cooling fans, so I just took the top off and let him go...that was 4 years ago. He's still running 2.2.0.66... Please bear with me for 3 questions:

1) The advert says "free upgrade to HS3". Does that mean that is what is shipped now? Or will I have to upgrade later?
    2) The web page in homeseer store won't allow adding SSD upgrade and restore stick both (radio buttons are either one or the other...) How to order both?
    3) I'm thinking about a complete, from scratch, green-field installation. Am I crazy?

Thanks
    Tom

- HomeSeer 3 isn't being shipped yet so it will be an upgrade later.
    - I would recommend calling the phone number at the top of the HomeSeer home page and ask for Mark to clarify.
    - No, I believe this is a smart move. Start slow on your new hardware and get it setup while you still have your other controller to fall back on in case you need it.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Have you seen the HomeTroller Zee?

http://store.homeseer.com/store/x-P1599C81.aspx

This may be a cheaper option but it would depend on what you are running.

Greig.
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Working...
      X