What happens to the Pro-100 Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens to the Pro-100 Now?

Will the Pro-100 still be viable and have a future ?
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Originally posted by lpitman View Post
    Will the Pro-100 still be viable and have a future ?
    Yes. The PRO-100 is still our 'high-end' controller and will continue to be the choice for PRO-Series dealers. It has no moving parts at all (no discs or fans) and comes pre-licensed for all HomeSeer-branded plug-ins and add-ons (present and future).
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Cool,

I was impressed by the Pro-100 and was planning on making the Pro series a major part of my business plan.
      -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
      VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
      Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Excellent! Feel free to contact me with any questions..

Mark

Comment

I bought one this week from smarthome.com.

A few early issues (i hope they are minor).

it has 2 coms ports - and the .66 HS update says avoid these as they are an old model??? and a risk that the upgrade will damage corrupt the device??

have i been sold an old design? i didn't even know there were 2 models.

the other issue is that i cannot get a taskbar. the taskbar and menu option in the control panel doesn't execute. other contorl panel items do.

any thoughts?

Simon

Comment

I would recommend putting in a help desk ticket.

Comment

OK, thanks. will do if I can't find any way round it.

think i will then set up a pro-100 forum. in principle a lovely device and deserves more profile.

simon

Comment

Working...
              X