Other Devices - 3 Unknown Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Devices - 3 Unknown Devices

The device manager is showing 3 unknown devices in the other devices section. All 3 show most of the device information as unknown except for the location and that is "on Intel(R) 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics", so I assume these devices have something to do with the graphics chip. Anyone know how to update this device so they aren't listed as "Unknown"

Do these hardware devices still show unknown when you use your rebuild USB restore stick?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes... I have both a PRO100 that has been rebuilt with the USB Restore Stick and a PRO100 with the original software load. Both show same Unknown devices.

Comment

Is it effecting anything on your Pro-100? Just checked my Pro-100 and have 2 unknown devices under other devices - not sure how long they have been there but hasn't effected anything on the system - probably would have never looked if it wasn't for your post.

Comment

I believe that the PRO100s function just fine and given all management is performed via VNC no monitor is connected to the VGA port.

Actually the only reason I noticed it and asked about it was because a client of mine questioned it and has a thing about "Unknown Devices" listed in the device manager. So I would like to correct it if possible.

Comment

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support...cs/intel852gm/

But was being careful about updating a driver

Comment

Clever,
              As a dealer you get priority support so please put in a help desk request on this using the blue support link above.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
              X