Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to roll back HSPRO on PRO-100

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How to roll back HSPRO on PRO-100

    After updating HSPRO to 2.5.0.51 on PRO-100, Ztroller stopped talking to all zwave devices...

    How do I roll HSPRO back to an earlier version?

    #2
    Originally posted by cjin View Post
    After updating HSPRO to 2.5.0.51 on PRO-100, Ztroller stopped talking to all zwave devices...

    How do I roll HSPRO back to an earlier version?
    Did you make a copy of your homeseer folder before upgrading? If so just shutdown HS and copy the old one back on top of the new one.
    Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by neiltimms View Post
      Did you make a copy of your homeseer folder before upgrading? If so just shutdown HS and copy the old one back on top of the new one.
      No I didn't. Just ran Updater from HS.

      Comment


        #4
        Usually a little back up is made in your HS2 directory.
        Shut all the HS2 things down and copy back the files you want.
        Attached Files


        ~Bill

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Bill Brower View Post
          Usually a little back up is made in your HS2 directory.
          Shut all the HS2 things down and copy back the files you want.
          Thanks Bill. I found several older versions under path:

          D:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\Updates2\HomeSeer PRO-100 Update Installer2.4.0.11\HomeSeerUpdate.exe
          D:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\Updates2\HomeSeer PRO-100 Update Installer2.5.0.23\HomeSeerUpdate.exe
          D:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\Updates2\HomeSeer PRO-100 Update Installer2.5.0.51\HomeSeerUpdate.exe

          Are these the correct files? How should I use them?

          Comment


            #6
            I think you are supposed to run the HSRESTORE.EXE in that directory, but I have never done it.
            Attached Files


            ~Bill

            Comment


              #7
              Typically I just back up the entire HS directory and use the update file to downgrade what ever that may be. I've also never used the restore file.
              - Pete

              Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 20.04 / VB W7e Jetway JBC420U591
              Fanless IntelĀ® Celeron N3160 SoC 8Gb
              HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 20.04/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb
              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets

              X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

              Comment


                #8
                If you are going back to 2.5.0.44 just install that version - went back and forth several times between 44 and 51 yesterday currently back on .44

                Comment


                  #9
                  I went back and forth several times yesterday using the hsrestore.exe command in the directory of the version that you want to go back to. Seems to work well for me.

                  Chris

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by dcdelong View Post
                    I went back and forth several times yesterday using the hsrestore.exe command in the directory of the version that you want to go back to. Seems to work well for me.

                    Chris
                    on my Pro-100, the only .exe file in the backup directory for different version is HomeseerUpdate.exe

                    Is HSPro setup differently for Pro-100 and other pc?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X