How to roll back HSPRO on PRO-100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to roll back HSPRO on PRO-100

After updating HSPRO to 2.5.0.51 on PRO-100, Ztroller stopped talking to all zwave devices...

How do I roll HSPRO back to an earlier version?

Originally posted by cjin View Post
    After updating HSPRO to 2.5.0.51 on PRO-100, Ztroller stopped talking to all zwave devices...

How do I roll HSPRO back to an earlier version?
    Did you make a copy of your homeseer folder before upgrading? If so just shutdown HS and copy the old one back on top of the new one.
    Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

Originally posted by neiltimms View Post
      Did you make a copy of your homeseer folder before upgrading? If so just shutdown HS and copy the old one back on top of the new one.
      No I didn't. Just ran Updater from HS.

Comment

Usually a little back up is made in your HS2 directory.
        Shut all the HS2 things down and copy back the files you want.
        Attached Files

~Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Brower View Post
          Usually a little back up is made in your HS2 directory.
          Shut all the HS2 things down and copy back the files you want.
          Thanks Bill. I found several older versions under path:

D:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\Updates2\HomeSeer PRO-100 Update Installer2.4.0.11\HomeSeerUpdate.exe
          D:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\Updates2\HomeSeer PRO-100 Update Installer2.5.0.23\HomeSeerUpdate.exe
          D:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\Updates2\HomeSeer PRO-100 Update Installer2.5.0.51\HomeSeerUpdate.exe

Are these the correct files? How should I use them?

Comment

I think you are supposed to run the HSRESTORE.EXE in that directory, but I have never done it.
            Attached Files

~Bill

Comment

Typically I just back up the entire HS directory and use the update file to downgrade what ever that may be. I've also never used the restore file.
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

If you are going back to 2.5.0.44 just install that version - went back and forth several times between 44 and 51 yesterday currently back on .44

Comment

I went back and forth several times yesterday using the hsrestore.exe command in the directory of the version that you want to go back to. Seems to work well for me.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by dcdelong View Post
                    I went back and forth several times yesterday using the hsrestore.exe command in the directory of the version that you want to go back to. Seems to work well for me.

Chris
                    on my Pro-100, the only .exe file in the backup directory for different version is HomeseerUpdate.exe

Is HSPro setup differently for Pro-100 and other pc?

Comment

Working...
                    X