Pro100 Wiil Not Boot Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro100 Wiil Not Boot Up

The recent power outage has left the Pro100 dead in the water.
    Power has been out for several days. When power was restored and the Pro100 was turned back on the only screen that displays is the blue Homeseer pro100 splash screen. The system will not boot. Pressing the enter key reboots the system. Pressing F8 during reboot will display the different startup choices. The system will not boot in safe mode.

You should put in a help desk ticket if you need to RMA this hardware for repair using the blue Support link above.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The PRO100 link takes me to store.homeseer.com/store
      What do I select for Service
      Is there a troubleshooting process to determain if an RMA is needed.

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      You should put in a help desk ticket if you need to RMA this hardware for repair using the blue Support link above.

Comment

Did you try doing a system restore? That may bring it back from the dead. Of course, it will also restore the unit to factory defaults and you'll need to build your config from a backup (you have one, right?) or you'll need to start over. You'll need a system restore flash for this, if you don't have one already. If the problem is more serious than that, please review the options on this page: http://store.homeseer.com/store/Home...e-P926C30.aspx
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Backup I have..

I am not sure how to do a restore on embeded xp with all the write protection that is built into HSPro. Is the restore process available to us, or does it need to be done at HS.

I had two systems re-flashed by HS several years ago at the 'factory' the unit was sent back out to me.

I have another unit available to copy from,, does this help

Originally posted by macromark View Post
          Did you try doing a system restore? That may bring it back from the dead. Of course, it will also restore the unit to factory defaults and you'll need to build your config from a backup (you have one, right?) or you'll need to start over. You'll need a system restore flash for this, if you don't have one already. If the problem is more serious than that, please review the options on this page: http://store.homeseer.com/store/Home...e-P926C30.aspx

Comment

Working...
          X