HS3 upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 upgrade?

Is there any plans to let existing Pro-100 users to upgrade to HS3/HS3Pro?
    HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

I called Homeseer last week and was told that they were actually just in the process of creating a recovery USB with HS3PRO for Pro100 users.

Maybe you can call back to check on how long it will take before it is released.

Comment

Very encouraging news! Thanks!
      HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

today i called homeseer
          a agent replied to me that there is no version pro 100 hs3
          we only need to upgrade with the version pro hs3
          I'm sorry to loose all my advantages from the pro 100 version and therefore my investment .
          So if i understand correctly homeseer lets down the pro 100 version.

Comment

Let's ask them what the problem is. If it's technical limitation of the machine (drivers, etc), then it's something that we need to find a technical solution for; but if it's policy change, then that would be very disappointing because they've essentially promised us and may have already worked on it in the past (if their replies\posts was accurate).

Comment

Originally posted by LeoS View Post
              Let's ask them what the problem is. If it's technical limitation of the machine (drivers, etc), then it's something that we need to find a technical solution for; but if it's policy change, then that would be very disappointing because they've essentially promised us and may have already worked on it in the past (if their replies\posts was accurate).
              So what actually happened here? Was there a reason why PRO100 can or can not be upgraded to HS3??
              Thx
              Felix

Comment

Working...
              X