How reboot pro 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How reboot pro 100

Occasional need to reboot Pro 100 after it freezes. I have it on an IP controlled power supply. is there a setting in the pro 100/ win xp software for reboot with power toggle?
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Are you asking if the Pro-100 has an option in the BIOS to restart when it's powered on? I would boot into the BIOS and check as I can't remember if this is supported in the Pro-100
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

not sure where it could be.
      mine freezes occasionally only thing that works is a reboot.
      if i am away i can control the unit remotely via ip watt box... but i need to know if toggling the power will reboot it or if i have to physically press the button on the unit.
      HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

Add in

I had the same issue. there is a ""add in" you can use in HS2 to reset HS2 on a schedule. I did it at 1AM each morning and it solved my problem

Comment

I've asked about this but it's the weekend and the crew is away. In the mean time did you try de-powring it and re-powering it to see what happens? Did you boot into the bios to look for the restart on power (or something similar) option?
          -Rupp
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X