Fibaro Firmware update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Firmware update

I would like to use Z-Flash to update Fibaro products because i don`t own a Fibare HC2/HClite but Fibaro is not very keen on sharing the firmware files

Is it possible for HomeSeer to add the File to the tool?

I have found a post of Fibaro Support stating

I understand your requirement and I can confirm, that we are getting similar request from our Customers.
    Please mind, that we are fully supporting our devices using our own gateways (Home Center 2 and Home Center Lite), I hope you understand that.

We can cooperate with other gateways in the subject of firmware update, but due the fact, that there are dozens of them, we simply cannot release such an update fully compatible with every existing Z-Wave gateway. Nevertheless, if gateway producer will contact us with such a request, I can assure, that we will do our best to cooperate and to give you (the users) the ability to upgrade the firmware.

You can always try to contact with one of our distributor, I hope he can help you in upgrading firmware in your modules.

+1
    JF

Comment

+1
      paul.

Comment

rjh Oh my god PLEASE!!! I have a crapload of Fibaro DualSwitches all over my home with a intermittent bug they fixed in latest firmware, but no way to install it.

Comment

+1 as well. Scott

Comment

+1

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Tillsy View Post
                rjh Oh my god PLEASE!!! I have a crapload of Fibaro DualSwitches all over my home with a intermittent bug they fixed in latest firmware, but no way to install it.
                +1

Me too. Fibaro released a FW update for FGS-2x3 aka "Switch 2" which should improve handling of inrush current (for capacitive and resistive loads, inductive loads are a no-no).

Only two way I know to do this. Send the module to a Fibaro/agent and ask them to do it for you or buy a Fibaro hub. Neither one is good for me.

Comment

+1

Comment

+1

Comment

+1

Comment

+1

Comment

+1

come on homeseer ... speak to them pls!

Comment

all it takes is a 5 minute phone call or email to them and hopefully happy homeseer customers after.

Comment

+1 Please!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X