Fibaro Firmware update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1

This is of course pointless as HS are clearly not interested in support nor capable of it.

Comment

Originally posted by sirbooker View Post
      all it takes is a 5 minute phone call or email to them and hopefully happy homeseer customers after.
      This is exactly what you all need to do but to the HS Team as posting here is not going to help. The HS Team do not use the board so it is best to log it directly with them if you want this looked at.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
        This is exactly what you all need to do but to the HS Team as posting here is not going to help. The HS Team do not use the board so it is best to log it directly with them if you want this looked at.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
        Has anybody logged a support ticket with HS and received a response. I need these updates as well.
        Thanks!

Comment

When I started with Z-wave I bought 2 Fibaro items (a double switch and a dimmer) but because of this problem, I've never bought anything made by them since. Other brands do much better with OTA firmware update possibilities... and I'm not sure but I don't get the impression that they are unique for each controller... but unique to the product. And HS just sends it to the product on the basis of the (or a) z-wave protocol?
          Or am I wrong.
          Probably.
          I am.
          Right.
          Damn.

Oh! By the way:

+1!

For the 2 items I have.

:-)

Comment

+1

Comment