No announcement yet.

Missing Parts of the GUI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I requested for refund because this will probably not be fixed. I got confirmation for approved refund but the money never came back. It is now almost 2 months. I emailed the support three times without any response. I didn't get the impression from the support in the beginning that they ignored their customers. I am starting to believe they don't care about non-us customers. Anyone from HomeSeer support reading this? Can you please respond to my emails?

Comment

Originally posted by srki View Post
      I requested for refund because this will probably not be fixed. I got confirmation for approved refund but the money never came back. It is now almost 2 months. I emailed the support three times without any response. I didn't get the impression from the support in the beginning that they ignored their customers. I am starting to believe they don't care about non-us customers. Anyone from HomeSeer support reading this? Can you please respond to my emails?
      What is your ticket number and I'll have a look.

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post

What is your ticket number and I'll have a look.
        JIRA thread HSOTHER-79 and ticket HSRET-128

Comment

Originally posted by srki View Post

JIRA thread HSOTHER-79 and ticket HSRET-128
          I sent a PM to Jon to look into this issue for you. You can email him at jon@homeseer.com to ask about this issue as well.

Comment

Originally posted by devanb View Post
            I had a similar problem on my dual monitor setup. I had to change the primary and secondary monitors temporarily to be able to see Z-seer.
            I only have one monitor. The problem is still there. I tried two PCs and one laptop, same issue.

Comment

I don't mean this to sound bad, but I'm glad it's not just me.
              I really DO want to use this software and I was hoping it would help me in some diagnostics.

It does sound like that this is on the W-A-Y back burner for fixing the bug unfortunately.
              Dan-O
              HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

Comment

So a few months have passed - is there any chance this issue got moved up a little on the pile of 'stuff' that needs to get fixed?
                I really don't want a refund, I want to use the software.
                Dan-O
                HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

Comment

Resurrecting an old thread...

Oddly my version was fine before the weekend, but now it doesn't show anything. I think there was a windows update over the weekend, so that may have done something. This is on a Win 11 PC that I use to access the laptop controller (which is running Win 10).

Comment

Z-seer is cutoff on my computer - it is a pain. Has been this way since I got the computer a couple years ago and loaded z-seer.
                    A solution would be appreciated.

Comment

FYI - Z-Flash window is also cutoff at the bottom.
                      Again, a solution would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ArTech View Post
                        Z-seer is cutoff on my computer - it is a pain. Has been this way since I got the computer a couple years ago and loaded z-seer.
                        A solution would be appreciated.
                        If you place your mouse at the top of the Z-Seer window, do you get the up/down arrow show? You should be able to drag the top window down to whatever size you like. I can reduce mine to just show the controls as shown.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	128
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1522617

You should then be able to lift the entire window up so it is not below the task bar and drag the window down again.
                        Jon

Comment

Been like that forever, or at least as long as I've had Z-Seer. The bottom is just cut off. Both when I was on Windows 7 and now on W10/

jon00 , dragging doesn't help, it's just cut off unless yours shows different. We've tried dragging, resizing the window, nothing works.

Comment

You guys need to put in a support request on this issue.
                            https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2

Comment

Support requested until blue in the face. Zippo in any response.

You care to take a crack at fixing it? If it's just the screen size, shouldn't be an issue to fix.

Comment

It's going to take more than one or two users to get this squeaky wheel addressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X