Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z-Tool+ Error GetinterfacesList Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Tool+ Error GetinterfacesList Object reference not set to an instance of an object

One of the nodes connecting a Homeseer 200+ light switch is failing and I am trying to reset that device by removing it and adding it again creating a new node. I have done this before using Z-Tool+ with no problem. I have successfully used Z-Tool+ to add & remove all of my Z-wave devices. I run Z-Tool+ on my android Galaxy Note 9. This time when I brought up Z-Tool + I got a message “Error GetInterfacesist” followed by Object reference not set to an instance of an object. on a gray screen. Reference on the top of the screen points to my Homeseer. I have reviewed all of the Z-Tool+ reference material and can find no reference to this error. I don’t even know to what it is referring. Can anyone tell me what it is saying and how to correct it? I have reloaded Z-Tool + from Play Store so I am sure I have the latest version. I have included the information on my Homeseer installation.
    Note: The only thing I can think of that has changed with my Homeseer installation since I last added a Z-wave device is that I upgraded the computer on which it runs from Windows 7 to Windows 10. When I did that I followed the procedures given to me by Homeseer tech support.

Current Date/Time: 11/20/2021 12:48:25 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station
    System Uptime: 1 Day 3 Hours 46 Minutes 38 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.86.110
    Number of Devices: 120
    Number of Events: 29
    Available Threads: 400
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 1
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0