Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORNVM
    replied
    oh come on, i love zooming my screen around to click on those little pesky function box drop downs in the add node ui.

Funny, the last time I added a few switches using my phone i had just upgraded to the nexus 6 and said to myself, wow this is so much easier now that I have a bigger screen to get to these dinky little dialogues.

This will be a great tool!

Now for version 2 you need to defy the laws of frequency bands and have the node sync THROUGH the phone instead of using NWI!

Leave a comment:

• seerbeliever
    replied
    Does the device need to be a new generation z-wave device in order for inclusion to work or will it work with older devices?

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    Z-Tool+ is our new mobile-based Z-Wave network setup tool. The app runs on your mobile device and features inclusion, exclusion and naming functions to get your devices added quickly and easily.

If you've ever had to add or remove devices using the HS3 web interface on a mobile phone, you will DEFINITELY appreciate this new tool. No more panning, pinching, scrolling and zooming - just click the add or remove buttons.

Z-Tool+ will be rolled out next week for Android and Windows Phone devices (yes, native Windows Phone *gasp*). The IOS version will also be submitted but (naturally) will take a few weeks to show up in the app store.

But... of course... if you guys are following us on Twitter, you would have known this 20 minutes ago! ... which reminds me... if you're on Twitter, please go ahead and retweet this; you can just click on the little twitter icon below the last post in this thread.

Learn more: http://www.homeseer.com/z-tool-mobile-app.html

Everybody - have a good weekend!
    Very cool! That is a lot handier than trying to control it through the web interface on a phone

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    Mark.

Have a pleasant weekend over there eh.

DIYing Pizza tonight.

BTW here switched over to MS Mobile and I am a happy camper.

Leave a comment:

• happnatious1
    replied
    OMG! Somebody cares that I have (and like) a windows phone. I think I'm going to cry.

Leave a comment:

• mwaite
    replied
    This sounds awesome.

It would be equally awesome if you could manage the device you just added. Like being able to re-define location, location2, and rename the devices.

I just went around the house, with my iPad, and added 14 window sensors. I had to re-organize each one as I added them so I could tell afterwards which one was which.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    started a topic Introducing Z-Tool+

Introducing Z-Tool+

Z-Tool+ is our new mobile-based Z-Wave network setup tool. The app runs on your mobile device and features inclusion, exclusion and naming functions to get your devices added quickly and easily.

If you've ever had to add or remove devices using the HS3 web interface on a mobile phone, you will DEFINITELY appreciate this new tool. No more panning, pinching, scrolling and zooming - just click the add or remove buttons.

Z-Tool+ will be rolled out next week for Android and Windows Phone devices (yes, native Windows Phone *gasp*). The IOS version will also be submitted but (naturally) will take a few weeks to show up in the app store.

But... of course... if you guys are following us on Twitter, you would have known this 20 minutes ago! ... which reminds me... if you're on Twitter, please go ahead and retweet this; you can just click on the little twitter icon below the last post in this thread.

Learn more: http://www.homeseer.com/z-tool-mobile-app.html

Everybody - have a good weekend!

Requirements:

* HS3 version 3.0.0.194 or later
    * Z-Wave plug-in 3.0.1.23 or later
    Attached Files
Working...
X