• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by Rotech View Post
    Is it free?
    It's free for most users unless your name begins with an "H". Then, it's double that amount.

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    Originally posted by Rotech View Post
    Is it free?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    Is it free?

Leave a comment:

• Raptor
    replied
    Installed! exited to test!

Leave a comment:

• gearyt
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post

Absolutely, we did it all for you Geary!
    Awww... You must have remembered it was my Birthday !!!

Leave a comment:

• seerbeliever
    replied
    I understand that this interface puts the z-wave device add function in a smart phone app, but does it eliminate the need for the z-wave interface to be in close proximity of the device being added. Please explain z-tool+ functionality in terms of pervious generation z-wave devices vs new 500 series z-wave devices.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by TomTom View Post
    The z-net was a absolute winner, and now this!
    HS Tech thank you for this constant incremental improvement of design, function and utilities for your customers.
    Pats on the back are always welcome. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• TomTom
    replied
    Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
    There were 7,800 people working on windows Phone? Given the amount of time and resources at Microsoft's disposal I could have built my own windows phone in my basement. Seriously.

Hopefully one of the people laid off was responsible for the minesweeper game that came with my phone. That guy really needs to re-examine his career choices.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• happnatious1
    replied
    Microsoft just laid off 7,800 people from their Windows Phone division... might be another reason to cry soon (sorry).
    There were 7,800 people working on windows Phone? Given the amount of time and resources at Microsoft's disposal I could have built my own windows phone in my basement. Seriously.

Hopefully one of the people laid off was responsible for the minesweeper game that came with my phone. That guy really needs to re-examine his career choices.

Leave a comment:

• TomTom
    replied
    The z-net was a absolute winner, and now this!
    HS Tech thank you for this constant incremental improvement of design, function and utilities for your customers.

Leave a comment:

• mwaite
    replied
    Click the link in my post and look at the screen shots and read the "Operation" section. That should make you happy!
    Well now don't I feel silly. Nice Mark!

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
    OMG! Somebody cares that I have (and like) a windows phone. I think I'm going to cry.
    Microsoft just laid off 7,800 people from their Windows Phone division... might be another reason to cry soon (sorry).

Originally posted by rprade View Post
    Very cool! That is a lot handier than trying to control it through the web interface on a phone
    My thinking too.

Originally posted by seerbeliever View Post
    Does the device need to be a new generation z-wave device in order for inclusion to work or will it work with older devices?
    Think of this tool as a replacement for using the HS3 web interface to add devices. That's really what it is.

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
    you must have felt my frustration missing the portability of the Z-troller
    Absolutely, we did it all for you Geary!

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by mwaite View Post
    This sounds awesome.

It would be equally awesome if you could manage the device you just added. Like being able to re-define location, location2, and rename the devices.

I just went around the house, with my iPad, and added 14 window sensors. I had to re-organize each one as I added them so I could tell afterwards which one was which.
    Click the link in my post and look at the screen shots and read the "Operation" section. That should make you happy!

Leave a comment:

• gearyt
    replied
    you must have felt my frustration missing the portability of the Z-troller

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by seerbeliever View Post
    Does the device need to be a new generation z-wave device in order for inclusion to work or will it work with older devices?
    Just looking at the description, it looks to interface with HomeSeer, not the controller. If that's the case it will work with any controller that is compatible with HomeSeer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X