X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richel
    replied
    Originally posted by wljohnson05 View Post
    Got everything updated, both the z-wave plugin to 3.0.1.23 and the hs3pro version to 3.0.0.194. I still run into errors when loading the app.

First Error
    "Error GetInterfacesList
    Response status codes does not indicate success: 401 ()."

Second Error:
    "This application requires Homeseer version 3.0.0.192 or later. Error: Response status code does not indicate success: 401 ().".....
    I have similar issues. I have a HomeTroller running both HS2 and HS3. My version of HS3: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.96. The Z-Wave plugin version is 3.0.1.24. I have set HS2 to port 80 and HS3 to port 81, which enables me to access each remotely by including the port number. The Z-Tool+ does not have a setting to select a port, so it may be looking at HS2, instead of HS3.

Elliott

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    I love this!

It's fanstastic when the best mobile OS also get apps (what it has in awesomeness, it lacks in number of apps, sadly). Now we only need HStouch, after all Windows 10 is comming!
    Sadly, things are not looking too good for Windows Phone these days: http://www.forbes.com/sites/ewanspen...loud-strategy/

Fortunately, out Z-Tool+ doesn't require extra coding for the Windows Phone version.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    (yes, native Windows Phone *gasp*)
    I love this!

It's fanstastic when the best mobile OS also get apps (what it has in awesomeness, it lacks in number of apps, sadly). Now we only need HStouch, after all Windows 10 is comming!

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by Blade View Post
    Does it work with a stroller?
    Yes, it will also work in a crib and a playpen!

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Does it work with a stroller?
    The only system it sees is my rpi2 with a razberry zwave card

Leave a comment:

• dilbert1
    replied
    I installed HS3 in a virtual machine on the same computer, and connected the Smartstick+ to that VM. Should Z-Tool+ work with HS3 in this configuration?

I have the Smartstick+ configured in HS3 and see it in the console with a HomeID and with nodeID=1. I have now tried two Android tablets and one phone, none of them sees the system. Since this is a brand new SmartStick+, is it defective or how does Z-Tool+ on the tablet find the computer and SmartStick+ connected to it?

Also in Firefox I have Noscript installed, and see the HS3 web page also trying to load something from Twitter.com. Why is it trying to talk to Twitter?

Leave a comment:

• dilbert1
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    What version of HS3 are you running? What version of the Z-Wave plugin are you running? Do you have JSON control enabled?
    I have HS3 version 3.0.0.194 and Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.23 and JSON is enabled. I have tried with a Samsung tablet and from a Samsung phone. I already had Blue Iris on the computer on port 80, and this is a new install of Homeseer that I put the web server on port 8080 and it only has the SmartStick+ and OpenSprinkler installed into it so far.

Leave a comment:

• skarragallagher
    replied
    I got really excited, and then disappointed, when ib realized that I will still have to move my controller to my laptop and then walk around to my devices since most of my zwave devices are older and don't support network inclusion

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by dilbert1 View Post
    I have tried to connect an Android phone and a tablet and neither seems to do anything. When I pick 'Select System' it is blank, should it have found Homeseer automatically?

I also have HS3 on port 8080, could that be the problem with the app? I tried turning off the Windows firewall on the Windows 7 computer but it did not help. Thanks.
    What version of HS3 are you running? What version of the Z-Wave plugin are you running? Do you have JSON control enabled?

Leave a comment:

• wljohnson05
    replied
    Got everything updated, both the z-wave plugin to 3.0.1.23 and the hs3pro version to 3.0.0.194. I still run into errors when loading the app.

First Error
    "Error GetInterfacesList
    Response status codes does not indicate success: 401 ()."

Second Error:
    "This application requires Homeseer version 3.0.0.192 or later. Error: Response status code does not indicate success: 401 ()."

It does see my Homeseer server though after hitting ok on the errors. I don't see my zwave unit though which is a z-net controller. Any ideas why this isn't working? I tried restarting the plugin, the whole pc, and my phone, also tried on another android device, but still a no go.

Leave a comment:

• dilbert1
    replied
    I have tried to connect an Android phone and a tablet and neither seems to do anything. When I pick 'Select System' it is blank, should it have found Homeseer automatically?

I also have HS3 on port 8080, could that be the problem with the app? I tried turning off the Windows firewall on the Windows 7 computer but it did not help. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Gogs
    replied
    As seerbeliever asked does this eliminate the requirement for the device to be close to the z-wave transceiver?

OK me stupid, missed page 2 where the answer is!
    Last edited by Gogs; July 15, 2015, 02:02 PM. Reason: Found answer

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Native Windows Phone support!!! Excellent, thank you!

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Z-Tool+ Video

Check out the video! http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=175739

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    Originally posted by sooty View Post
    Might be worth mentioning here that JSON control needs to be enabled for the app to work. I got a rather uninformative message from the app with JSON disabled.

I agree with Raptor. It really isn't good that anyone with the app installed and connected to my WiFi can play with my Z-wave network.

Paul..
    whoa - good find - thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X