• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexbk66
    replied
    Originally posted by swanie2000 View Post
    Hi,
    I am trying out the WEBio plugin, still in the trial period. I am using the Dingtian 8 channel relay board. I am getting these errors in the log, and homeseer misses event times to turn things on and off. Do you have any guess as to what I am doing wrong here? Is the Dingtian 8 channel relay board just not reliable?

FYI - I am using this as a pool controller, and it needs to be reliable. I can't have this disconnecting, and reconnecting all the time. I tried this same thing with your shelly plugin. I paid for that plugin, but after I got it all set up, I found the shelly devices to be very unreliable in terms of staying connected.

Any help or ideas you may have would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Swanie

I started a new thread https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ors-in-the-log

Leave a comment:

• swanie2000
    replied
    Hi,
    I am trying out the WEBio plugin, still in the trial period. I am using the Dingtian 8 channel relay board. I am getting these errors in the log, and homeseer misses event times to turn things on and off. Do you have any guess as to what I am doing wrong here? Is the Dingtian 8 channel relay board just not reliable?

FYI - I am using this as a pool controller, and it needs to be reliable. I can't have this disconnecting, and reconnecting all the time. I tried this same thing with your shelly plugin. I paid for that plugin, but after I got it all set up, I found the shelly devices to be very unreliable in terms of staying connected.

Any help or ideas you may have would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Swanie
    1/10/2024 9:10:54 PM

AK WebIO
    Error
    [1862] '8 Channel I/O Board': Exchange(00): Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

AK WebIO
    Warning
    System.IO.IOException: ### ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond at: System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags) at: System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at: System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) at: PluginLib.TcpClientEx.ExchangeBin(Byte[] bytes, Int32 max_repl) at: PluginLib.TcpClientEx.Exchange(Byte[] bytes, Int32 max_repl) at: PluginLib.TcpClientEx.Exchange(String data, Int32 max_repl)

AK WebIO
    Warning
    Inner Exception(1): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

AK WebIO
    Warning
    System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): ### at: System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags) at: System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
    1/10/2024 5:48:19 PM

AK WebIO
    Error
    [1862] '8 Channel I/O Board': Exchange(00): Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

AK WebIO
    Warning
    System.IO.IOException: ### ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond at: System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags) at: System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at: System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) at: PluginLib.TcpClientEx.ExchangeBin(Byte[] bytes, Int32 max_repl) at: PluginLib.TcpClientEx.Exchange(Byte[] bytes, Int32 max_repl) at: PluginLib.TcpClientEx.Exchange(String data, Int32 max_repl)

AK WebIO
    Warning
    Inner Exception(1): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

AK WebIO
    Warning
    System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): ### at: System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags) at: System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
    1/8/2024 11:19:44 PM

AK WebIO
    Error

AK WebIO
    Warning

AK WebIO
    Warning

AK WebIO
    Warning
    1/7/2024 11:41:38 PM

AK WebIO
    Error

AK WebIO
    Warning

AK WebIO
    Warning

AK WebIO
    Warning

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Originally posted by Pyramid
    I just installed your plugin to control a Denkovi SmartDEN Max I/O. When I rename the relay devices, the new names don’t stick. As soon as I go to another page, then back to the device page, the names change back to the default (I.e., REL1). I haven’t tried renaming the other types of devices. A bug or am I doing something wrong?

[EDIT]

I moved the discussion to the other post https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...51#post1635451

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver 4.0.5.20 - Added Dataprobe PDU (Local API)

https://dataprobe.com/iboot-pdu/

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	268.9 KB ID:	1619251

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver 4.0.5.19 - Added Dataprobe iBoot (G2 and G2S) and PDU devices (Server and Local API)

Click image for larger version  Name:	iBoot.png Views:	0 Size:	163.9 KB ID:	1619252

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver 4.0.5.17 (BETA) - Finished RobotElectronics_ETH8020

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	302
Size:	260.0 KB
ID:	1615223

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    BTW ausip I do support https://www.kincony.com/16-channel-e...c868-h16b.html

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver 4.0.5.16 (BETA) - Added RobotElectronics_ETH8020 and Denkovi_SmartDEN_IP_16R (Both untested)

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Originally posted by ausip View Post
    Hi Alex, any chance of integrating support for a 12 or 16 channel ethernet relay? I notice you have the Devantech WiFi 16, but I'd prefer to install a hard wired one. Something like the SmartDen Ethernet 16 Relay Module - DIN Rail BOX
    I purposely didn't implement large numbers of relays, because in my view it's better to use multiple small boards than one big, but that's just me.

Sure I can do more, no problem, i.e.

https://www.robot-electronics.co.uk/.../eth8020b.html
    http://denkovi.com/smartden-modbus-t...16-relay-board
    http://denkovi.com/internet-ethernet...p4-io-snmp-web
    https://www.kincony.com/16-channel-e...c868-h16b.html

Leave a comment:

• ausip
    replied
    Hi Alex, any chance of integrating support for a 12 or 16 channel ethernet relay? I notice you have the Devantech WiFi 16, but I'd prefer to install a hard wired one. Something like the SmartDen Ethernet 16 Relay Module - DIN Rail BOX

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver 4.0.5.12 - Added Robot Electronics (Devantech) ETH008 - 8 x 16A Ethernet Relay

Views:	333
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	1613591

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver 4.0.5.11 - Added children status display on MyDevices overview page

Views:	344
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	1612665

Views:	340
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	1612666

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver 4.0.0.25 - Added mDNS (Zeroconf) discovery for Dingtian relays

Name:	2022-06-10 (2).png
Views:	564
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	1551342

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver 4.0.0.19 - Added dingtian-tech 2/4/8 Relay boards

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...8-relay-boards

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Selecting what to display in grid view

You can select up to three features to show on the grid view.

Select the root device, go to "Features" tab and move the desired devices to top:

Name:	grid-priority.png
Views:	651
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	1534289

Name:	2022-03-30.png
Views:	638
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	1534290

Leave a comment:

Working...