• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dingtian-tech 2/4/8/16 Relay boards

Ver 4.0.0.19 - Added dingtian-tech 2/4/8/16 Relay boards

https://www.dingtian-tech.com/en_us/...html?tab=relay
    https://dtwondershop.aliexpress.com/store/3856048
    Click image for larger version  Name:	485_2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.6 KB ID:	1538150 Click image for larger version  Name:	Ethernet-Relay-Board-Network-MQTT-Home-Assistant-Domoticz-Modbus-WiFi-RS485-CAN-Module-HTTP-Web-TCP.jpg_640x640.png Views:	0 Size:	131.8 KB ID:	1538151
    Configuration

Important!

1. Device settings => "Relay Connect" => Set "TCP Server" to "Dingtian String"

2. Device settings => "Input Link Relay" => Set "Input Control Relay" to "No"
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Settings 1.png Views:	171 Size:	69.7 KB ID:	1538172
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Settings 2.png Views:	160 Size:	49.5 KB ID:	1538173

Ver 4.0.0.25 - Added mDNS (Zeroconf) discovery for Dingtian relays

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-06-10 (2).png
Views:	264
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	1551340

Comment

Would it be too difficult to add the Dingtian 16 channel to the PI? I tested it using the 8 channel which works but only for the first 8 channels of the 16 channel board T he all on and all off however worked to turn them all on and all off (all 16).

Thank​

Comment

Originally posted by doomngloom View Post
        Would it be too difficult to add the Dingtian 16 channel to the PI? I tested it using the 8 channel which works but only for the first 8 channels of the 16 channel board T he all on and all off however worked to turn them all on and all off (all 16).

Thank​
        Please try ver 4.0.5.5 (in BETA) - not tested. See how it goes. I assume it has 16 inputs as well?

Comment

Yes. 16 inputs as well. I'm testing it now

Comment

Everything seems to be working. There does seems to be a delay on the input changing from on to off when the input changes states and i sometimes need to refresh the page for it to show the change on the screen but that may just be a browser issue.

​​​​​​​Thanks for adding this so quickly

A request though. Would you be able to create a toggle for this to have the default state as off or on? Meaning, currently all the inputs are marked as On when nothing is connected. Can you add a toggle that would reverse the state so it is all off unless active and vice versa?

Comment

There does seems to be a delay on the input changing from on to off when the input changes states and i sometimes need to refresh the page for it to show the change on the screen but that may just be a browser issue.
              That's the HS issue - they use 2 seconds timer in the page, and sometimes it doesn't update without refresh, especially on Chrome.

A request though. Would you be able to create a toggle for this to have the default state as off or on? Meaning, currently all the inputs are marked as On when nothing is connected. Can you add a toggle that would reverse the state so it is all off unless active and vice versa?
              Ver 4.0.5.6 - Dingtian - inverse inputs (untested). I don't think the toggle is necessary - Dingtian boards have "pull down" inputs (I think), so 'high' actually means 'off'.

Comment

Looks to be working perfectly. Thanks a bunch

Comment

Working...
                X