• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kmtronic DS18B20 error

Originally posted by @Tj in Bristol
    installed and fixed all my relays, error on temp sensors
    @Tj in Bristol

Hi Tj,

Obviously there's something wrong with the temperature reading returned from the device (i.e. it's not a number, but some string).
    I can't really tell as you didn't provide enough information, i.e. even complete error message, or logs.
    Anyways I tried to fix the issue:

Ver 4.0.0.23 (BETA) - KMTronic_DS18B20 handling wrong temperature string

If you still have any issues, please provide more info:
    1. Enable Log in the device settings and post relevant logs (from HS log).
    2. Also, please post output from Tools => Help

-Alex
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-05-12 (2).png Views:	0 Size:	27.9 KB ID:	1544541
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-05-12 (3).png Views:	0 Size:	133.9 KB ID:	1544542

Alex: the beta fixed the issue, my temp sensors are now reading, thank thank you for your help,

your plugin hosed the connection to my raspberry pi's and other I/O problems, and had to de install it , a shame because the beta fix the temp sensors , they would not read from the device your program setup but the temp sensors showed up the were already in the system, I may try again when I no long need the raspberry pi's,....Tj

Comment

Originally posted by Tj in Bristol View Post
      your plugin hosed the connection to my raspberry pi's and other I/O problems, and had to de install it , a shame because the beta fix the temp sensors , they would not read from the device your program setup but the temp sensors showed up the were already in the system, I may try again when I no long need the raspberry pi's,....Tj
      What do you mean by "your plugin hosed the connection to my raspberry pi's and other I/O problems"? How? It's got nothing to do with your raspberry pi's. Can you please be more specific?

BTW, I plan to add RPi to my plugin too.

Comment

Working...
      X