Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denkovi - smartDEN Maxi I/O Relay Module

Hi,

Now I have bought 2 pieces Denkovi - smartDEN Maxi I/O Relay Module, al is working god, But the 2 analog outputs would like to check some led lampport with the 0-10v outputs.

Skapade one Event but where do you enter the light strength you want? stands missing nothing else.

Best Regards Jens

Hi Jens, thanks for reporting.

It looks like something was broken in HS code as it was working before. The control range for the analog outputs doesn't have the "End" value.

I fixed in ver 4.0.5.3 (in BETA until released by HST). You will need to delete and re-create the devices for the control range to be set properly.

Alternatively you can just set the "End" to 1023 yourself:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	74
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	1594408

​Also, in the event action value selection has increments of 4 for some reason, I opened a ticket here https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-SDK/issues/343

Views:	71
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	1594409

Comment

Note: to install BETA please enable "Show Beta Plugins" on Plugins => Add page.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
        Hi Jens, thanks for reporting.

It looks like something was broken in HS code as it was working before. The control range for the analog outputs doesn't have the "End" value.

I fixed in ver 4.0.5.3 (in BETA until released by HST). You will need to delete and re-create the devices for the control range to be set properly.

Alternatively you can just set the "End" to 1023 yourself:

Views:	74
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	1594408

​Also, in the event action value selection has increments of 4 for some reason, I opened a ticket here https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-SDK/issues/343

Views:	71
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	1594409
        Strange when I put in 1023 where you described, I only get 1023 where you get 4 8 12, , see picture

Comment

Originally posted by Baxe View Post

Strange when I put in 1023 where you described, I only get 1023 where you get 4 8 12, , see picture
          The attached picture is same as mine?

Comment

Sorry new pictures

Comment

Now it works, I didn't delete the IP relay but the program itself before...

Comment

Do you have the range in the event configuration?

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
                  Do you have the range in the event configuration?
                  Yes but it jumps 4 steps between each value 4.8.12, and so on

Comment

Originally posted by Baxe View Post
                    Yes but it jumps 4 steps between each value 4.8.12, and so on
                    Yes, that's what I said in post # 2

Also, in the event action value selection has increments of 4 for some reason, I opened a ticket here https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-SDK/issues/343

Comment

Working...
                    X