Error during startup, .....Fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error during startup, .....Fixed

When starting up Homeseer-4 then errors in the logfile.
    I can connect to the Arduino but I cannot read a digital input and cannot set a digital output.

12-9-2020 22:45:11 Arduino-4 Info Updating pins on Board No: 1
    12-9-2020 22:45:11 Arduino-4 Info Connected to Board No:1 on COM5
    12-9-2020 22:45:11 Arduino-4 Info Connecting to Board No:1 on COM5
    12-9-2020 22:45:11 Arduino-4 Error Error = PEDGet Name = LinuxPort, De gegeven sleutel is niet aanwezig in het woordenboek. ( = Key not present in the library)
    12-9-2020 22:45:11 Arduino-4 Error Error = PEDGet Name = AdvancedCom, De gegeven sleutel is niet aanwezig in het woordenboek.
    12-9-2020 22:45:11 Arduino-4 Error Error = PEDGet Name = Baud, De gegeven sleutel is niet aanwezig in het woordenboek.
    12-9-2020 22:45:11 Arduino-4 Error Error = PEDGet Name = Pin, De gegeven sleutel is niet aanwezig in het woordenboek.
    12-9-2020 22:45:11 Arduino-4 Error Error = PEDGet Name = Key, De gegeven sleutel is niet aanwezig in het woordenboek.
    12-9-2020 22:44:58 Arduino-4 Info Board 1 Version 4.0.2.5 and Plugin Version 4.0.2.7 are compatible.
    12-9-2020 22:44:57 Arduino-4 Info Reconnecting to Board No:1 on COM5

See attachment

Windows 10, Homeseer-4 HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.4.0 (Windows), Arduino Plugin 4.0.2.7,
    Attached Files

Seems the same problem (on other platform)
    I am using several Arduino boards, at the moment only one board (board no 2) is active. The readings that I get in my UI are correct but in the log file error messages appear. Below is an extract form the logfile after I enabled the PI. HS4 is running on a RPi4 with Raspbian Buster. Is there an explanation for these

Comment

This is being looked at but I am struggling to find a good way to handle the problem as it is generated from HS4 and in HS3 I did the same thing without problems. I will try and get a fix and update the plugin as soon as I can.
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

This should now be fixed in V4.0.2.9 Beta which is in the updater.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Hey, GREAT NEWS ! Thanks!!
          When starting up the Arduino Beta 4.0.2.9 then there are no errormessages in HS4-log. That looks great!

But the plugin says 'Version Mismatch'
          Connecting the Arduino-board is not possible. When trying to connect, a LED on the Arduino-board blinks three times (Seems COM5 is oke).

I 'updated' the Homeseerboard1.ino
          What should I replace? Something on the Arduino-board?

Thanks for help

Comment

If you are getting Version Mismatch then you need to update the sketch on the board. Download it again from the plugin board settings page then open it in the Arduino IDE and then upload it to the board again.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Installed IDE, downloaded librarys and Sketch.

But when compiling the Sketch an errormassage appears: exit status 1, De Udp-klasse is hernoemd naar EthernetUdp (See attachment)

IDE 1.8.9
              Arduino plugin 4.0.2.9
              Running sketch 4.0.2.5
              HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.8.0 (Windows)
              Arduino Mega

Last week I had to change the Homeseer-IP adres: from 191.168.2.1 to 192.168.2.3
              Attached Files

Comment

Can you send me the Sketch you have and also can you go to the plugin settings page and enable debug logging then try to connect the board and leave it 5 min. Diasable debug logging then click the link to download the file and send it with the sketch.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Hello Greig,

Send PM with Sketch and ArduinoDebug

Sending .ino was not allowed so I renamed to .txt

TNX, WIEL
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Wiel; October 8, 2020, 12:56 PM. Reason: attachments added

Comment

Wiel, please try the attached sketch on your board. I would also suggest going ethernet and I guess you are using a mega.
                    Attached Files
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

Hello Greig,

Yes, Arduino Mega 2560 without Ethernet shield. If better I order a Arduino with ethernet on board.

Installed your new Sketch. And ran IDE.

Good news: The Arduino is CONNECTED ! Yes

I did not test the relaisboard but this step look fine.

Keep you informed.

Many thanks, Wiel
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wiel View Post
                        Hello Greig,

Yes, Arduino Mega 2560 without Ethernet shield. If better I order a Arduino with ethernet on board.

Installed your new Sketch. And ran IDE.

Good news: The Arduino is CONNECTED ! Yes

I did not test the relaisboard but this step look fine.

Keep you informed.

Many thanks, Wiel
                        I will add this fix to the next build.
                        To do Ethernet you don't need a new board just an Ethernet shield like this
                        Scripts =
                        Various

Comment

Thanks Greig,

Attached pictures of the Arduino with piggyback and relaycard.
                          I have to find out the shield will fit on the piggyback (I expect it wil)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Greig, Yes, with this sketch I can control the relays on the relayboard

It works.

Thanks!

Comment

Greig,

I ordered a Arduino Mega with onboard ethernet.
                              The EtherMega on www.roboshop.com

Now I want to control the Arduino (withe the Plugin) over Ethernet.
                              • Can I use this sketch?
                              • In the Board-setting from de plugin I only can set the COM-port. Works the ethernet over the same COM-port?
                              • What setting in the Sketch must be changed?

Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X