Unable to create a new board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ArduinoDebug.txt

From what I've been able to test the inputs still don't work...

Comment

I was able to add board 1 without difficulty. I have tried to add another board and this time the correct number is shown, but the sketch does not upload, it may be an Arduino board in poor condition.

Comment

It seems that the beta version works fine in terms of connection, rebooted 3 times and boars connect, but inputs do not work.
        I have added the Arduino Uno board without difficulty, the board number is correct and the inputs work correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by ferran View Post
          It seems that the beta version works fine in terms of connection, rebooted 3 times and boars connect, but inputs do not work.
          I have added the Arduino Uno board without difficulty, the board number is correct and the inputs work correctly.
          OK that's a help. It looks like it is a problem with the nano and some combination in your setup. I will keep working on this when I get the time. I hope I can track this down soon.
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Thank you very much Greig, if you keep working to find a solution I can continue with the project.
            When you have something, let me know.

You have to buy an Arduino Nano...

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by ferran View Post
              Thank you very much Greig, if you keep working to find a solution I can continue with the project.
              When you have something, let me know.

You have to buy an Arduino Nano...

Thanks again.
              I have a nano in my dev inviroment and it works fine which is why it is taking me so long to track this down.
              Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
              Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
              Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
              Scripts =
              Various

Comment

I'll try to be patient.
                If you have something or I can do to help, do not hesitate to tell me.
                Better in the thread that I opened.

Thank you.

Comment

Thank you very much Greig for the quick response to my problem, very impressive. The new plugin was the solution and ended a week of frustration. I can now add pins with no problems and all works well.
                  Thanks again.
                  Roy

Comment

Hello. Where can I download the beta version that works on HS4? Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerpal View Post
                      Hello. Where can I download the beta version that works on HS4? Many thanks in advance.
                      It is in the store with the rest of the plugins. Just make sure you have the show beta slider selected in the top right when you are searching.

Greig.
                      Scripts =
                      Various

Comment

Working...
                      X