X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arylic LinkPlay plugin - intro, screenshots, config

​​​

Arylic LinkPlay plugin

Click image for larger version  Name:	grid.png Views:	0 Size:	10.7 KB ID:	1554452
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ArLP 479.png Views:	0 Size:	72.9 KB ID:	1554440 Click image for larger version  Name:	A31int.png Views:	0 Size:	294.0 KB ID:	1555077
    Note: Initial plugin version implements minimal functionality - controlling the playback and displaying current media info.

TTS announcements (similar to AK GoogleCast plugin) also supported.​

LinkPlay API allows more functionality, i.e. multizone, play lists, URL resources.

If there's sufficient interest in the plugin - I will gradually add more functionality. Please post your requests here.
    Arylic devices are based on "White Label" LinkPlay WiFi System on Modules (SoM) - which are used in hundreds brands of AI speakers, sound bars, smart home appliances and voice enabled products.

Since LinkPlay modules advertise their presence on WiFi network via mDNS (Zeroconf) - if you have any WiFi streaming device - you can just try the plugin and see if it discovers the device.

The plugin was tested with Arylic A50 amplifier, but should work with all Arylic products, and most devices using LinkPlay technology, see post #4.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	main1.png Views:	13 Size:	115.0 KB ID:	1554478

Comment

Configuration

At this stage configuration is not required. The plugin should discover the LinkPlay devices automatically (using mDNS / Zeroconf).
      Click image for larger version

Name:	cfg.png
Views:	352
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	1554444

Comment

Arylic devices are based on "White Label" LinkPlay WiFi System on Modules (SoM) - which are used in hundreds brands of AI speakers, sound bars, smart home appliances and voice enabled products.

Since LinkPlay modules advertise their presence on WiFi network via mDNS (Zeroconf) - if you have any WiFi streaming device - you can just try the plugin and see if it discovers the device.

The plugin was tested with Arylic A50 amplifier, but should work with all Arylic products, and most devices using LinkPlay technology.

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.10 - Added two Actions (similar to AKGoogleCast plugin).

1. TTS Action:

Name:	TTSaction.png
Views:	314
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1555117
          2. Cast Medial Action

Note: from FW 4.6.415145 introduced announcement channel - so the currently playing media will mute, and after the TTS the media will resume.

Name:	CastMediaAction.png
Views:	307
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	1555118

Comment

Alexbk66, where is this plug-in at? I just installed a Up2Stream amp and really like it. Thinking about expanding to 4-6 zones. Is the plug-in complete? Still in development/support? Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by kjsanders86 View Post
              Alexbk66, where is this plug-in at? I just installed a Up2Stream amp and really like it. Thinking about expanding to 4-6 zones. Is the plug-in complete? Still in development/support? Thanks,
              Hi, I don't think the plugin is complete, I'm not doing much with the plugin as I don't get any requests. So I'm happy to add any features if you have any requests. May be post them in https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...tures-requests

Comment

Great! Deal! I'll buy a few more boards and begin doing some Plug-in testing. I can see asking Alexa to set a sound zone scene and then playing to that scene would be ideal. Do you know if it is possible to have a echo plugged in to an Up2Stream as an input (named zone 'input') and have it actually play thru to another zone? ...a bit of a matrix setup?

Comment

Originally posted by kjsanders86 View Post
                  Great! Deal! I'll buy a few more boards and begin doing some Plug-in testing. I can see asking Alexa to set a sound zone scene and then playing to that scene would be ideal. Do you know if it is possible to have a echo plugged in to an Up2Stream as an input (named zone 'input') and have it actually play thru to another zone? ...a bit of a matrix setup?
                  I'm not sure about Up2Stream, I only worked with A50, but they use the same API, and I have good support from Arylic. But please start a new thread with your particular request, and provide more details.

Comment

Working...
                  X