I having an issue with the plugin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I having an issue with the plugin.

I want to start by saying thank you for the plugin. It will be nice to use with my AK Arylic speakers. Now for the reason for the post. The plugin keeps disconnecting. Also, I saw in the feature post that I should be able to use it like your google plugin, but none of the speakers show when I create an event, but I see the speakers on the device page. Please help! I only have a few more days on my trial. I would like to see how it works before the trial ends. Thank you.

Originally posted by ociriej View Post
    I want to start by saying thank you for the plugin. It will be nice to use with my AK Arylic speakers. Now for the reason for the post. The plugin keeps disconnecting. Also, I saw in the feature post that I should be able to use it like your google plugin, but none of the speakers show when I create an event, but I see the speakers on the device page. Please help! I only have a few more days on my trial. I would like to see how it works before the trial ends. Thank you.
    Please post output from Tools => Help, plugin config page etc.
    Also HS logs should have some errors/warning. May enable Log in plugin settings.

Comment

Please try ver 4.0.4.0 (BETA).

You need to enable "Show Beta Plugins" on Plugins => Add page.

Comment

FYI, the plugin is still work-in-progress, I'm adding more features.
        The Arylic devices use three different comms protocols, each has different function.
        One is LinkPlay interface which I already implemented, but there are two more protocols which provide more functionality.
        The httpapi has a lot of functions for multi-room control, for which I need users to test since I have only one A50 amplifier.
        And UPNP interface can be used for getting more media info, i.e. Spotify track info and album image, etc.
        Also controlling bass/treble equaliser settings.

[EDIT]
        httpapi is device and FW specific, so I also need users feedback depending on devices you have.

Comment

Okay, I just downed the beta and I will start playing around with the different features. I will give you some feedback.

Comment

What Arylic devices do you have?

Comment

Working...
            X