X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 version of BLDenon

The HS4 version of the plugin is released

Please test it out if you get a chance and let me know any feedback
    It is a straight conversion of the HS3 plugin (which took enough time as it is)

You should be able to use your current hspi_BLDenon.ini from the HS3 plugin
    Just make sure you rename it to BLDenon.ini
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Hi Blade
    I've been using your beta 2.0.58.0
    What's different in 4.0.4.0. I need to be able to select airplay as a device.Is that possible now?I'm streaming iTunes and other airplay devices and sometimes the amp gets confused and is stuck in another input.
    Thanks

Comment

The HS4 version is a port of the HS3 plugin to HS4
      No more features have been added to it yet - It takes long enough to port over a plugin to HS4
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

Hi Blade,
        I have the plugin, but can find no documentation on how to use it. Can you help?
        Thanks!
        +Brad

Comment

HI. Will my license for HS3 work with this one? I tried and it does not seem to work.

Comment

HS3 license will not work
            will need a HS4 license
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Hi, Do I need to pay for the HS4 BLDenon Plugin when I bought the HS3 BLDenon Plugin?

Comment

HS4 is an upgrade for HS3 users so if u are buying for the first time and u run HS4 then buy HS4 version
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Blade sorry if I misspoke. I have purchased the HS3 version a while back and have used it in the past. I just upgraded to HS4 and upgraded the plugin to HS4. It's telling me that my license is not registered. I entered the registration license of my BLDenon HS3, and it's not working. So do I need to purchase the HS4 even though I already purchased the HS3? I am assuming I cannot downgrade to the HS3 version and that one doesn't work on HS4 correct?

Comment

The HS3 version will work just fine on HS4 but no more updates will be made to it
                    if u want the HS4 version it is a separate fee as it takes a lot of work to update the plugins to HS4
                    hope that helps
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

This helps! Thanks so much!

Comment

I'm trialing your plugin and I'm new to this. Is there any kind of instruction manual that can help me get started?

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo View Post
                          I'm trialing your plugin and I'm new to this. Is there any kind of instruction manual that can help me get started?
                          No real instruction manual needed. Just make sure the the BLDenon plugin is selected in the Device Type Selector filter. You'll see a bunch of BLDenon devices which represent the on/off/standby status, volume, current mode, current input, mute toggle and status and more.

You can test for any of those in events or create a BLDenon event the controls your receiver with the regular Control a Device action. You can set any of the shown actions.

Here is an example I use that uses some timers to let me know accumulated AVR on time and also the how long the receiver was on the last time it was on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bldenon.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	1519549

Comment

Thanks George. I guess I'll start tinkering with this plugin.

Comment

About the only thing you have to do to set it up is enter the IP address of the receiver and the port number (23).

It's best if you used a static IP address in the receiver or set a static DHCP address in your router so the IP address doesn't change. And it's also good as you can then create a web shortcut to the receivers web page if you want to go into the config pages and change any settings.

Comment

Working...
                              X