cant play audio files with chromecast plugin on hs4 raspberry pi 3b+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant play audio files with chromecast plugin on hs4 raspberry pi 3b+

Did the dev even test the chromecast plugin? Im getting an incorrect file path error when I add and run mp3 files with the play audio function. Notice the backslash instead of a forwardslash. And there's no option in the ui to remove uploaded mp3 files. This is on hs4 raspberry pi 3b+. The file will not play.

Time
    From
    Type

11/18/2020 3:15:00 AM
    Chromecast
    Error
    System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "/usr/local/HomeSeer\Media/welcome.to.quake.3.arena.sound.max.mp3". at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.IO.FileShare share, System.Int32 bufferSize, System.Boolean anonymous, System.IO.FileOptions options) [0x00164] in :0 at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.IO.FileShare share, System.Int32 bufferSize, System.IO.FileOptions options) [0x00000] in :0 at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream..ctor(string,System.IO.FileMode,System. IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int,System.IO.FileOptions) at System.IO.FileSystem.CopyFile (System.String sourceFullPath, System.String destFullPath, System.Boolean overwrite) [0x00025] in :0 at System.IO.File.Copy (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName, System.Boolean overwrite) [0x00062] in :0 at System.IO.File.Copy (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) [0x00000] in :0 at HSPI_Chromecast.ChromecastTarget.PlayAudioFileEventHandler (System.Object sender, HSPI_Chromecast.SpeakerClient+PlayAudioFileArgs args) [0x00087] in :0

HomeSeer
    Event
    Event Trigger "voice commands test event"

HomeSeer
    Event
    Event voice commands test event triggered by the event page 'Run' button.

what version of the Chromecast plugin are you running? This bug has been fixed in version 4.0.15, but there is still a small issue in HS4 when you upload the file, read this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...02#post1426302

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      what version of the Chromecast plugin are you running? This bug has been fixed in version 4.0.15, but there is still a small issue in HS4 when you upload the file, read this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...02#post1426302
      thanks spud upgrading to 4.0.16 beta as per your instructions fixed it. I didnt know the beta was the new working version. But now Im having a new problem. My google home is not recognising my homeseer voice commands. i have specified a voice command to trigger the audio file and enabled voice in the event advanced options and enabled voice for on the one google home mini but i can not trigger the voice event wit hmy voice. the run button works when i manually click the run button on the event so my audio file plays only when I click the event.

Comment

Working...
      X