Upgrading the old HS3 Harmony Hub to HS4 Harmony Hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading the old HS3 Harmony Hub to HS4 Harmony Hub

I currently run the old version of "Harmony Hub" that was abondoned, and am wondering if the new HomeSeer version will use the original configs to do an upgrade or do we need to do a new install and update all of our scripts and events from scratch?

no the HS4 Harmony Hub plugin will not use the configs from the third party HS3 plugin. You need to update your scripts and events

Comment

Will the two plugins coexist running at the same time? That way things can be moved gradually.

Comment

Are you referring to Rein's plugin or Mine (MeiHarmonyHub)?

Comment

I am referring to Rein's.

Comment

Originally posted by smithdavee View Post
            Will the two plugins coexist running at the same time? That way things can be moved gradually.
            no they won't because they have the same name

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
              Are you referring to Rein's plugin or Mine (MeiHarmonyHub)?
              Do you plan to upgrade you plugin ? it works fine in HS4 and I have no appetite to change to HS as yours appears to be more configurable and better.

Comment

Originally posted by phillb View Post

Do you plan to upgrade you plugin ? it works fine in HS4 and I have no appetite to change to HS as yours appears to be more configurable and better.
                +1
                HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                Home Assistant 2024.3
                Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Working...
                X