• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dcorsus
    replied
    Originally posted by windracer View Post

Code:
    Error in RefreshWSAlarmInformation with error = Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
    v1.
    Appears I can reproduce this when clicking refresh devices' info. Will look at it

Leave a comment:

• dcorsus
    replied
    Yeah, now that you mention it odd that there was never a battery status on that camera (didn't really realize since I was new to Ring cameras and this one was powered from the get-go. Tried to "refresh devices" and saw this appear in my log:

Code:
    Error in RefreshWSAlarmInformation with error = Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
    Does it appear when you click on the refresh button or it sat in your log, perhaps with a different and older timestamp? I need to look at that piece of code, suspect there is some race condition or re-entry of this section of the code.

Also seemed to cause some high CPU usage on my RasPi, and saw this too:
    The info received from the ring server is quite elaborate and I suspect that the newtonsoft functions to unpack the JSON encoded info, might be laborious. This should just be when events come in and not continously

Code:
    BeforeReturnStatus called, returning state = 1 - Trial version till Aug 31, 2023 12:00:00 AM
    You should see that at start of the PI or whenever HS polls the PI for it status. It indicates that after Aug 31st, this PI will not start up anymore, hence my plan to deliver an official (for pay) version by then ​

Leave a comment:

• windracer
    replied
    Yeah, now that you mention it odd that there was never a battery status on that camera (didn't really realize since I was new to Ring cameras and this one was powered from the get-go. Tried to "refresh devices" and saw this appear in my log:

Code:
    v1.0.0.34.

Also seemed to cause some high CPU usage on my RasPi, and saw this too:

Code:
    BeforeReturnStatus called, returning state = 1 - Trial version till Aug 31, 2023 12:00:00 AM

Leave a comment:

• dcorsus
    replied
    Yesterday I switched one of my Ring cameras from plug-in to battery mode. This involved going into the Ring app and switching the Power method, which did some sort of setup to disable certain features, etc.

Today, the "battery" feature still isn't showing up on the camera in Homeseer from the plug-in. How can I get that added? I know sometimes it takes a few "connections" to the mothership to pull that updated info, but based on the 4-hour re-connection time, this should have been done by now.
    Strange, no battery-status feature, should have been there even when on ac power (in which case set the battery level to 101). Have you clicked "refresh devices' info"? Any errors in the log? As you stated, whenever updates come in, the PI will recreate missing features, so if it was deleted, it should have been recreated by now.

Leave a comment:

• windracer
    started a topic Missing feature on device

Missing feature on device

Yesterday I switched one of my Ring cameras from plug-in to battery mode. This involved going into the Ring app and switching the Power method, which did some sort of setup to disable certain features, etc.

Today, the "battery" feature still isn't showing up on the camera in Homeseer from the plug-in. How can I get that added? I know sometimes it takes a few "connections" to the mothership to pull that updated info, but based on the 4-hour re-connection time, this should have been done by now.
Working...
X