X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ver 4.0.0.11 - attention

Ver 4.0.0.11

1. Added Meters (/ivp/meters/readings) - if CTs are installed the Meter readings devices will be created (only for channels which have data). Each Meter can also have multiple channels which I will add in next version.

2. Split different reading groups - For the above reason I split different reading types into separate groups (inverters, production, total-consumption, net-consumption, Meter). Otherwise it will be too many devices for single root.

3. Changed units Wh to kWh - but to avoid unexpected change in values from Wh to kWh I ask users to explicitly delete the devices with "Wh" units and after plugin restart the devices will be re-created with correct units and conversion factor. Or easier - just delete all devices (except the main EnvoyS device)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GridView1.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	1467472
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Main new.png Views:	1 Size:	644.8 KB ID:	1467391

Note: the grid view devices display the value of the first child (feature), which is often quite useless. I'm waiting for HST to implement "priority" feature when I can explicitly tell which device to display. (for more than a year )

[EDIT]
    Ver 4.0.0.12 - fixed grid view to show power
    Ver 4.0.0.13 - Added Meters Channels (for Detail Level > 1)
    Ver 4.0.0.14 - Only create Meter Channels if more than one channel has data

Comment

Working...
    X