Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Create Event - Can select calendar but will not save (Chrome & MS Edge, not Firefox)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create Event - Can select calendar but will not save (Chrome & MS Edge, not Firefox)

I'm running version 4.0.0.5. I begin the creation of event, but when selecting a calendar the selection will not save. All calendars are available that I have tied to my Google account. I can see all data. But, can't successfully create the event. In this example, I chose the calendar "Jim - Home". But, once I get out of the event creation, it reverts to "Select an option".
    Click image for larger version

Name:	HS4 - AK Google Calendar - Select Calendar.JPG
Views:	302
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	1455043

You say you using HS4 version - but the screenshot is from HS3?

Comment

I use the events view from HS3. My speaker clients were being deleted in the HS4 view.

http://10.0.0.229/events

Click image for larger version

Name:	HS4 - Google Calendar - Registered.JPG
Views:	256
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	1455088

Comment

I was able to save the calendar when using the HS4 event creation. Then, once the calendar is saved in the new event, I can switch back to the HS3 events view to edit the speaker client list. If I don't do it that way, I can't include my SONOS speakers. The HS4 event forms deletes my SONOS speaker clients. It's a work-around that Dirk told me.

Thanks for pointing out the HS3 view issue.

Comment

Originally posted by jrhocker View Post
          The HS4 event forms deletes my SONOS speaker clients. It's a work-around that Dirk told me.
          Do you mean there's some HS4 problem with speaker list - not related to may plugins? If so, is HST aware of it? You might log a support ticket.

Often there's a bug, but nobody reports it...

Comment

I am having the same issue: whenever I go to click on the save button once I have selected "AKGoogleCalendar: Calendar Event" then "Calendar Event Occures (Trigger)" then "Family" (as the calendar) or "Tomorrow Calendar" (as the calendar), it resets the "Select Calendar" dropdown to "Select an option". I have done this via the HS4 interface (x.x.x.x\events.html) and HS3 interface (x.x.x.x\events).

I've uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled it, no dice.

I guess it's a trial and if it doesn't work, I'll look at another solution.

Comment

I'll check. Please post output from Tools => Help

Comment

Leylander what browser (and version) are you using?

Also Please post output from Tools => Help

Comment

I followed your youtube video on example events.

I am having the same issue as described above. I have the calendars loaded no problem. I am not able to get any of the events to stick and save the chosen calendar in the event.

I can choose the AK Calendar trigger condition and choose the AK Calendar calendar and create an action for a calendar but once I try to save button it will not save the calendar to complete the event.

Browser is Google Chrome Version 105.0.5195.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) but I also see the same on MS Edge browser.

Comment

I had Chrome 104.0.5112.102 and it was working, after updating to 105.0.5195.102 it broke. Same issue on Edge. Bug reported here https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-SDK/issues/317

Firefox works fine.

Comment

got it. Yup Firefox works fine, thanks for the tip

Comment

I just read about the jquery bug issue and I applied the jui-events.js patch to HS4 and all is well with Chrome now. Thanks for the digging and confirming my issue.

Comment

Google has this fixed in the latest Chrome Beta so it should be available in one of the next official releases.
                          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

HS4 4.2.16.0 has been released which has a fix for this issue.
                            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                            X