Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot access Calendars

Originally posted by kryba View Post
    I am having a terrible time trying to get the plug-in to work. After creating the Google Project, enabling the Calendar API, creating OAuth credentials and pasting into the plug-in, when I click Save, it opens a new browser tab to login into the Google account I created the project with. Then I receive this

Authorization Error

Error 403: access_denied

The developer hasn’t given you access to this app. It’s currently being tested and it hasn’t been verified by Google. If you think you should have access, contact the developer (xxxxx@gmail.com).Learn moreRequest DetailsVersion HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.16.0 (Windows)
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station

The AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.0.9

Thank you for reporting, I fixed the support link to point to HS4 version (AKGoogleCalendar 4.0.0.10 BETA)

Regarding your issue - I can't reproduce is, I can't even repeat the whole process from scratch because somehow Google remembers the credentials I created, even if I delete plugin configuration.

May I suggest to try repeat all steps from the beginning slowly, may be making screenshot of each step?

Comment

Sure, the Google process now looks a little different since your original step-by-step process, but I will record/snip the steps and post.

Comment

The only difference I see - they now want to verify the "app", but I just select "proceed". They made the process over-complicated.

I'll try to find how to start from scratch completely to verify, but somehow it remembers the original app id I created.

Comment

I completely concur with how Google made the process over-complicated, I was saying this to myself last night. I am a seasoned software developer and I found myself back-stepping several times to understand their current process flow.

Comment

Check out my instructions for Google Maps configuration (for AKTraccar plugin), followed by three other providers, what a joke

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...53#post1465853

Comment

Working...
            X