Old calendar events keep showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old calendar events keep showing up

Everything had been going normal for several months now until 2 weeks ago. Then on the last 2 Mondays I've been getting the following in my 'Tomorrows Calendar' listing:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Event Tomorrow Calendar-4 (40) Rich-Immunotheraphy 6/1/2021 12:00:00 AM CalendarEvent-range_2-4
    (Wed, 02 Jun 11:00)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    if I have less than my max events/day of 4. As you can see this extra event is for Wednesday, June 2 (tomorrow is Tuesday)..
    Any idea why this is happening? and how to fix it?
    I'm running plugin version: 3.0.0.45 and HomeSeer HS4 Pi Hub Edition 4.1.14.0 (Linux)
    Dick
    HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Are you saying that you are using HS3 plugin still on HS4?

I'm not sure what happens as obviously I didn't make any changes to HS3 version. Can you try HS4 version?

Comment

Apparently I am. I don't see any obvious way to install the HS4 version from within the HS4 Pi environment and I don't know enough about Linux to do it otherwise. How do I install the HS4 version over the HS4 version?
      Dick
      HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Comment

I'm not sure what's the difference between Linux and Windows? Same way you install HS3 plugin.

Comment

If I ask it to install a new plugin I get this screen Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-06-17-06-00-28.png
Views:	155
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	1479866
          which shows HS4 plug-ins with AK Google Calendar marked as installed, which is the 3.0.0.45 I listed above.
          Dick

Comment

Originally posted by RAM View Post
            If I ask it to install a new plugin I get this screen
            which shows HS4 plug-ins with AK Google Calendar marked as installed, which is the 3.0.0.45 I listed above.
            Hmm, but what does it show in the HS3 section? Also please post screenshot of "Installed" plugins.

What happens if you click "Install"?

Comment

I 'installed' the HS4 version and it installed with no problems. I won't know if it solved the problem of the old calendar event showing up until Monday as that's when it always showed up.
              Now now under my list of 'Plugins' there are two:
              - AK Google Calendar - which appears to be the HS3 version
              - AK GoogleCalendar - which appears to be the HS4 version.
              How do I get rid of the old version in this listing?

Under the Plugins 'Installed' list is only the HS4 version, before it showed the HS3 version.
              Dick

Comment

Can you please post some screenshots?

Comment

Previously - installed Plugins:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	AK1.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1480387

After upgrade to HS4 AK plugin:

Name:	AK3.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1480388

Now have two AK Google Calendars listed under "Installed" plugins:

Name:	AK2.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	1480389

I'll find out tomorrow (Monday) morning if the problem is fixed. It didn't show up until Monday's listing of 'Tomorrows Calendar'. If it happens, I'll post screen shot showing problem.
                  Dick

Comment

I think in HS4 there was some problem with spaces in plugin ID (not Name), so I had to change it, so now HS thinks it's two different plugins.

So it's probably necessary for that reason to uninstall the old HS3 plugin first.

Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-21 105520.png
Views:	95
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	1480401

Comment

No way to uninstall HS3 version that I can see, only HS4 version. See 2nd and 3rd screenshots above.

By the way, it (the HS4 version) seems to be working correctly. On Monday, the errant event from Wed, June 2nd didn't show up.
                      Dick

Comment

Do you still get both versions in the Plugins menu?

Name:	image_102690.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	1481056

Comment

Yes!
                          Dick

Comment

Not sure how it's even possible. Can you try shutting down HS, deleting HSPI_AKGoogleCalendar.exe and then re-installing the plugin

Comment

Working...
                            X