Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost

Apparently the last update I have for my calendar items into HomeSeer was on October 26. Polling the calendar resulted in a log entry stating Device not found as shown in the second entry below:
    11/8/2021 10:47:39 PM
    AK GoogleCalendar
    Info
    11/8/2021 10:47:39 PM AK GoogleCalendar ver. 4.0.0.17 (4.0.1.53) .NET Framework 4.8.4420.0
    11/8/2021 5:51:49 PM
    AK GoogleCalendar
    Warning
    Device [324] not found

When I looked at the settings for the calendar plugin and checked my Google Projects API, I did not see entries for calendars in the plugin and did not see the API project on the Google side. I created a new project and matching credentials. After entering the information and hitting Save, nothing happens. Below is a view of the screen. I removed the credential entries for the image, which was taken from a second device. Both devices (PC and phone) show only the items in the image. There are additional items showing in the instructions in this forum.

Note that I have tried the Save button multiple times since the second log entry above. I filtered the log for messages from the plugin and have copied all entries since the last message prior to attempting to reconnect the calendar.

Any thoughts on what I should try to reconnect the calendars?
    Click image for larger versionName:	Screenshot_20211108-225416.pngViews:	16Size:	218.0 KBID:	1507130

Karl S
    HS4Pro on Windows 10
    1070 Devices
    56 Z-Wave Nodes
    104 Events
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
    Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Hard to tell - works for me.

Are you saying that when you click Save - it doesn't save the credentials?

Does it bring browser window "Sign in with Google"?

You can try this first:

1. Shutdown the plugin.
    2. Remove "C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\Config\AKGoogleCalendar.ini" (and AKGoogleCalendar.ini.bak)
    3. Remove "C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\Bin\AKGoogleCalendar\token.json"

At this stage you can try starting the plugin again. If it still doesn't work - you can try re-installing the plugin from scratch - go through steps 1-6:

4. Remove the plugin
    5. Remove calendar devices
    6. Install and configure the plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by ksum View Post
      did not see the API project on the Google side
      That's something wrong with Google

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
        Hard to tell - works for me.

Are you saying that when you click Save - it doesn't save the credentials?

Does it bring browser window "Sign in with Google"?

You can try this first:

1. Shutdown the plugin.
        2. Remove "C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\Config\AKGoogleCalendar.ini" (and AKGoogleCalendar.ini.bak)
        3. Remove "C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\Bin\AKGoogleCalendar\token.json"

At this stage you can try starting the plugin again. If it still doesn't work - you can try re-installing the plugin from scratch - go through steps 1-6:

4. Remove the plugin
        5. Remove calendar devices
        6. Install and configure the plugin.
        This worked for me. I believe the missing API may be that I set it up under a different Google account. I have one for the house and a couple others for various items so I may have used the house account, which is used for HomeSeer messages, etc., as opposed to my primary one I use for other development. Regardless, it is working now. Thank you!
        Karl S
        HS4Pro on Windows 10
        1070 Devices
        56 Z-Wave Nodes
        104 Events

Comment

No problem.

Comment

This isn't working for me and I've already tried steps 1-6. I believe I setup the API correctly, but when I hit "save" in the plugin, nothing happens.

Comment

Originally posted by DebrodeD View Post
              This isn't working for me and I've already tried steps 1-6. I believe I setup the API correctly, but when I hit "save" in the plugin, nothing happens.
              Are you on the same system which is running HomeSeer? I actually had better luck by Saving the settings from a second system and the popup appeared on my HomeSeer system as a second browser tab.
              Karl S
              HS4Pro on Windows 10
              1070 Devices
              56 Z-Wave Nodes
              104 Events

Comment

Nevermind, just figured it out - it wasn't working because I was running homeseer as a service (using NSSM). Once I killed the service and relaunched the normal way - the window popped up immediately. Thanks!

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately it requires the browser for authentication, and browser pops up where the plugin is running. But if you run as a service - Windows disables any interactions for the services.

Comment

Working...
                  X