No announcement yet.

Google Calendar Account sign in at every restart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news!!! Back from vacation (holiday) and I am happy to say that I am coming up on the 11 day mark without having the calendar app look for authentication. Thank you, alexbk66 !

Karl
    Karl S
    HS4Pro on Windows 10
    1070 Devices
    56 Z-Wave Nodes
    104 Events
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
    Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

That's great.

"Google Cloud Trust & Safety Team" still keep hassling me with stupid requests

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-06-28.png
Views:	81
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	1554333

Comment

Ok, finally!

Name:	OAuth.png
Views:	94
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	1554446

Comment

How's the verification process coming? I'm still seeing this upon needing to re-authorize:

Name:	2022-08-05 15_34_11-Document1 - Word.png
Views:	81
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1560834

Thanks for your work and effort in trying to figure this out!

Comment

Originally posted by DebrodeD View Post
            How's the verification process coming? I'm still seeing this upon needing to re-authorize:

Thanks for your work and effort in trying to figure this out!
            Are you using your own credentials? Please post screenshot of you config screen.

To use my registered Google creds you need to delete your client id and secret.

Name:	2022-08-06.png
Views:	82
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	1560852

Comment

[mention]alexbk66 [/mention]
              I'm having the same issue. So all we have to do is delete the data in those fields in the plugin settings and Save? Or are there other steps in addition if we already have data in those fields?
              Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
              Plugin's:
              BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
              EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
              weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Just deleting the client ID/secret (and saving, may be restarting, but don't think so) should do.

You get this because you are using your Google app - which you created as test - but Google changed test app token validity to 7 days.

I had to register (validate) my app with Google, so now the token doesn't expire.

Your other option is to go through validation process yourself, but it's a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
                  Just deleting the client ID/secret (and saving, may be restarting, but don't think so) should do.

You get this because you are using your Google app - which you created as test - but Google changed test app token validity to 7 days.

I had to register (validate) my app with Google, so now the token doesn't expire.

Your other option is to go through validation process yourself, but it's a pain.
                  Thanks Alex. I deleted the ID/secret from those fields then clicked on Save, right after I clicked Save it re-authorized and seemed to be working. After a couple hours it started saying that it was stuck trying to authorize, so I disabled the plugin, updated plugin to 4.0.4.0 (I think from 4.0.2), enabled the plugin and re-authorized. All seems to be working again. I'll post back here if there are any issues but everything seems to be good! Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                  Plugin's:
                  BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                  EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                  weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
                  X