No announcement yet.

Version 12 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ver 4.0.0.22 (PluginLib 4.0.0.94) - Implemented getting measurement units from server, added Bing Maps and LocationIQ maps.

I did quite a bit of refactoring. So I recommend deleting devices (except for root device which holds server configuration).
    And I suggest checking everything, please let me know if anything is broken.

Comment

Nice plugin Alex.

Helping Geary a bit here from Chicago with his set up.

I do a quick and easy SSH to his Linux box and use a reverse proxy to see his HS Web interface.

Tinkering maybe here with an APRS TNC tracker.

There is a built in sim card here in two automobiles (BMW 330XI and X3) and I have added another for use with KODI and other stuff here in the automobiles in Ubuntu 18.04. I have integrated a PC and it is just a menu item on the HU. A guy in Germany wrote python scripts for integration.

The built in GPS talks to the bus (serially) and lets me read the data remotely if I want. I did add another GPS to the PC for time sync.

IE: I can remote control vehicle except for driving it with connections to the bus and odb2 and read the built in GPS data via the bus. (unlock, open windows, turn on lights et al but not steer the vehicle).
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Thanks Pete. You really like your hi-tech stuff

Comment

made a lier out of me

Click image for larger version

Name:	home.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	1467894
          Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post