Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error in log

Hi Alex,

This morning I saw my log is full with errors from traccar.
    You now whats wrong here?

Code:
    [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]AK Traccar[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Error[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]System.Exception: Timeout occured. Did not receive a response.
    bij HSCF.Communication.ScsServices.Communication.RequestReplyMes senger`1.SendMessageAndWaitForResponse(IScsMessage message, Int32 timeoutMilliseconds)
    bij HSCF.Communication.ScsServices.Communication.RequestReplyMes senger`1.SendMessageAndWaitForResponse(IScsMessage message)
    bij HSCF.Communication.ScsServices.Communication.RemoteInvokePro xy`2.Invoke(IMessage msg)
    bij System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type)
    bij HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.WriteHTMLImage(Image Image, String Dest, Boolean OverWrite)
    bij PluginLib.ControllerBase.WriteHTMLImage(Image image, String Dest, Double Height, Boolean addPluginName)
    bij PluginLib.ControllerBase.d__135.MoveNext()
    --- Einde van stacktracering vanaf vorige locatie waar uitzondering is opgetreden ---
    bij System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task)
    bij System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    bij System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
    bij HSPI_AKTraccar.ChildDeviceImage.d__16.MoveNext()[/COLOR][/FONT] [LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]5-31-2021 06:59:23[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]AK Traccar[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Error[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][9988] Opel Corsa.Map: Error downloading image: [URL="https://dev.virtualearth.net/REST/v1/Imagery/Map/Road?zoomLevel=15&mapSize=900,900%C2%A2erPoint=51.8184166666667,5"]https://dev.virtualearth.net/REST/v1...184166666667,5[/URL] .75566333333333&pushpin=51.8184166666667,5.75566333333333;5& mapLayer=Basemap,Buildings&format=jpeg&key=SRmkGz4B2Fr YJZ~GJM_Rzt2gFE7lnubw~Ak0tZ0PDaQKOu080E4Ixyz9_1CNTewGpKPDj33 ofoSt (9170599446/Bing_Maps_map.jpg): Timeout occured. Did not receive a response.[/COLOR][/FONT]

After I restart the plugin it is working again without a error

Comment

I suspect it was temporary problem with Bing maps (no more Google?)

And I suspect the second (bigger) error is caused by the first error - i.e. it's unable to receive the image from Bing, then sending the empty image to HS fails.

That's probably I can improve, so it doesn't try to send the image to HS if it wasn't received from URL

Comment

Thank you for the explanation.
        I don't use google at the moment, because I have no credits.
        I thought you get a montly fee.

Comment

Originally posted by antoon View Post
          Thank you for the explanation.
          I don't use google at the moment, because I have no credits.
          I thought you get a montly fee.
          Don't they provide $200 credit?

Comment

I checked the code, the timeout was from HS - IHSApplication.WriteHTMLImage, so it must have been some network issue, or HS was busy

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Don't they provide $200 credit?
              I don't see any credits anymore, thats why I have swapped to Bing
              Too bad because google looks very good and has street view

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
                I checked the code, the timeout was from HS - IHSApplication.WriteHTMLImage, so it must have been some network issue, or HS was busy
                OK, thanks for checking

Comment

Working...
                X